Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nyhockey6

$10 off $50 or More At Peranis

I just got an email today from Perani's with a coupon for $10 off when you spend more than $50 on Phone Orders only.

Just Call 1-800-888-GOAL and mention code PH10 when ordering

Just thought I'd pass it on to everyone

Pretty interesting. Wonder how long he keeps up his 20% off sale.

I wonder how companies with "no spiff" rules on certain products like this? Jimmy, what would happen if you did that? Slap on the wrist? The chair?

Pretty interesting. Wonder how long he keeps up his 20% off sale.

I wonder how companies with "no spiff" rules on certain products like this? Jimmy, what would happen if you did that? Slap on the wrist? The chair?

What do you mean, no spiff?

Pretty interesting.  Wonder how long he keeps up his 20% off sale. 

I wonder how companies with "no spiff" rules on certain products like this?  Jimmy, what would happen if you did that?  Slap on the wrist?  The chair?

For example, CCM and Mission have certain "rules" that don't allow to sell, say a Pro Tack skate with a "Get a bag free" promo.

what is perani's and do they have a website?

You could have taken a random shot in the dark and checked out www.peranis.com, or 15 seconds to go to www.google.com and typed in "peranis hockey", but I guess making a post was easier.

Pretty interesting.  Wonder how long he keeps up his 20% off sale. 

I wonder how companies with "no spiff" rules on certain products like this?  Jimmy, what would happen if you did that?  Slap on the wrist?  The chair?

For example, CCM and Mission have certain "rules" that don't allow to sell, say a Pro Tack skate with a "Get a bag free" promo.

Oh Ok. Yea, not alowed to do that, could lose your dealership. I can advertise though 10% off everything.

I don't advertise much anyway and don't sell anything on my web site so don't have much to worry about.

is that after tax because im thinking of buying a inno standard blade its 48.99 do they take the 10$ off after tax or before and what does the horcoff curve look like anyway or would i have to purchase 2 roll of tape to get the extra $10 off

ok ok... :( i know i should of done it... i was really looking to see if anyone had any bad experiences from those guys.

anywho i was wondering if the hyper trinity wheels were any good? i use rink rats myself but i was just wondering about them cause they are selling it for $1 each! :D are they anything like the millenniums?

anywho i was wondering if the hyper trinity wheels were any good? i use rink rats myself but i was just wondering about them cause they are selling it for $1 each! :D are they anything like the millenniums?

Trinity's are solid wheels. I used the same set outdoors for a little under a year. Pretty good grip and rebound. Awesome wheels for $1 a pop

what does the horcoff curve look like anyway

From the Pro Z-Carbs I've seen they are a Modanoish curve, a little more to the heel and a little less curve.