Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Sid

New Inno patterns

I was in the LHS and saw a bunch of INNO roberts patterns. OPS & blades. I also saw a some others non pro stock. Does this mean that Inno is coming out with new patterns?

Thanks Sid

I always thought Roberts was supposed to be more of a toe curve though.

He was using what ended up as the Hespeler Smyth pattern. Some guys change more often than others though.

Even as small a producer Innovative is, you would think that with the NHL season gone, that they'd be looking to recover that lost part of their market somehow. This would be the best time to get products into the retail market for them I would think...perhaps I'm missing something?

PS: Thanks for the pics Sid. ;)

Edited by 2wayplayer

Didn't want to start a new topic for this, so i'll just ask here. This blade pic is from an eBay auction. I've never seen these graphics on an Inno blade....anyone else? Personally, I think they look pretty sharp.

11_1_b.JPG

Edited by cds

Yeah those are the old Pro and Retail graphics from a few years ago.

I just got a catolog in the mail, and it says that the Innovative Roberts pattern is a Round toe. Not square. But in the pics provided above, the Roberts is a square toe. What gives? Which is which? The pics kinda look like my old Inno Selanne Pro from hockeyandskateoutlet. Im guessing pics were his Pro pattern? So what does the retail Roberts look like?

Edited by #96

I'm guessing Inno is using Hespeler's Roberts moulds. Hespeler's retail Roberts replacement blade and OPS patterns were not identical. The Hespeler Roberts blades I've seen all look like the one Sid posted. The Hespeler Roberts OPS has a more rounded toe (image).