Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

starrzkyy

Intermediate Stick Extension

Hey guys I've been wanting to give my 1X another try and I realized the flex is a bit high, I've grown since I've cut it too. So, I said, hell why not try a stick extension. But I can't find one! Can someone find a stick extension that will work with an intermediate Vapor 1x?

Know anyone who does any woodworking? Pretty simple: cut the outside dimensions to match your stick, then cut a tenon to match the inside of the stick.

Low tech: Hack a piece out of an old pallet with a hacksaw, use a wood rasp to shape the tenon.

As seen on the other recent thread, Intermediate is a bit of an odd size--Sr is often too large, Jr is often too small.

Worst case if you're coming up completely empty and don't want to work a hacksaw, send me the dimensions and I can mail one to you.

I used a junior extension in my old intermediate T90 and it worked like a charm. I'd put some tape on the sides of the shaft just to be sure you get a good grip, but it was actually a tight fit in the T90.