Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robin640

Emergency Stuff To Keep In Your Hockey Bag

20-30 pucks

8 rolls of assorted tape

visor cloth

visor spray

gear

3-4 pairs of socks

4-5 jerseys

full gear plus extra undershirt

Soap

sandals

extra steel

laces

towel

spare cup

When I was younger I would keep spare skates in my bag, and on tournaments I would bring extra jock, neck guard, helmet, gloves, and on occasion pants. Oh and a spare, pre taped blade in the side pocket was there for a couple years. Even though I used either wood, one piece, or tapered shaft, so the blade was useless.

20-30 pucks

8 rolls of assorted tape

visor cloth

visor spray

gear

3-4 pairs of socks

4-5 jerseys

full gear plus extra undershirt

Soap

sandals

extra steel

laces

towel

spare cup

When I was younger I would keep spare skates in my bag, and on tournaments I would bring extra jock, neck guard, helmet, gloves, and on occasion pants. Oh and a spare, pre taped blade in the side pocket was there for a couple years. Even though I used either wood, one piece, or tapered shaft, so the blade was useless.

What on earth do you need 20-30 pucks for? I carry all of 2 for drop ins at school were it's bring your own for warmups...

I dunno, I just collected them over the years at rinks and would throw them in my bag. I have a bucket at home too. It actually came in handy one year when my coaches would constantly forget pucks for practice. Saved the team from a lot of skating lol.

I also keep two pucks in my car, one by my girlfriends's bed, one by my bed, and one in my jacket pocket. But, doesn't everyone?

To quote a classic:

Happy Gilmore: I'll make you a bet.

Virginia: Do you always carry a puck with you?

Happy Gilmore: Yeah. Alright, now, if you get that puck in that net over there....

What on earth do you need 20-30 pucks for? I carry all of 2 for drop ins at school were it's bring your own for warmups...

In my case it just kind of happens. I always assumed the pucks had figured out how to clone themselves in my absence... :ph34r:

This little number comes to the bench each game with me. Of course there always extra tape, footbeds, blades, etc in my bag. The flames tote is what it all stays in.

emergencbag.jpg

This little number comes to the bench each game with me. Of course there always extra tape, footbeds, blades, etc in my bag. The flames tote is what it all stays in.

emergencbag.jpg

OK, I understand the tape...

2 sandiing disks ??? would understand iff'n we were all still playing with unreinforced straight wood sticks - they did get sortta shredded on rough ice...

or maybe you have time to do your nails between shifts... black nails (marker) ???

OK, I've been out of it for a while, what is the spray can - can only make out 'hockey' on title...

what do you fix with a multi-driver?

personally I like a hand towel at the bench, and a Slim Jim (for the extra gas...)

general Q - is it hockey forum convention to have a white dryer (or washing machine) for equip pic backdrops ??? sortta like the mandatory white garage door for bike pics in cycling forums ???

OK, I understand the tape...

2 sandiing disks ??? would understand iff'n we were all still playing with unreinforced straight wood sticks - they did get sortta shredded on rough ice...

or maybe you have time to do your nails between shifts... black nails (marker) ???

OK, I've been out of it for a while, what is the spray can - can only make out 'hockey' on title...

what do you fix with a multi-driver?

personally I like a hand towel at the bench, and a Slim Jim (for the extra gas...)

general Q - is it hockey forum convention to have a white dryer (or washing machine) for equip pic backdrops ??? sortta like the mandatory white garage door for bike pics in cycling forums ???

the sanding discs are because I cjipped the toe of my stick, and they were to sand down the edge to smooth everything out. worked great and I keep them there just in case for the same reason.

the "spray can" isnt, its a stick wax that pushes up from the bottom (like deoderant only push not twist)

and the washer backdrop is because I keep my gear in the laundry room and took this out of my bag to take the pic

not cjipped, I mean chipped**

The multi driver was originally in there to keep the screws on my visor tight, they seem to have a habit of loosening. But other guys have used it for skates and their lids as well