Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Cool goalie gear

Yeah, the older vintage synthetic leather was called 'Bucky', and unless you treated it with gallons of silicon/beeswax it sucked up water like mad.

Great looking set.

Battram, Eagle, Smith, TPS, Brian's, Vortek, even Sherwood... pretty well anyone can do it. I've never seen RBK, Bauer or Vaughn pads in vintage, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it.

Of those, Battram, Eagle, Smith and Vortek would probably do it for the lowest charge. I know Battram in particular is using a new higher-grade synthetic leather for some of their vintage gear, and Vortek's even doing sets in real leather.

Not sure the the Vapor pad could ever be considered vintage, even if they were constructed of real leather, which those are most assuredly not.

::m

my gear,

PICT0009.jpg

Is Jackson still around? I tried their website, and all I could get to come up was a little bit of the photo gallery and the color selection.

Depends who you buy them from and what materials are used... could be anywhere from standard price to a couple hundred bucks extra.

Hey does anybody have pics of some white pads?

New and used.

I wanna see what i'm getting into here. Thanks

And how much do you think Vintage pads would cost to get customized?

Here's what you're heading to:

223.jpg

Customizing old pads can be expensive. Depending on what you're looking for. Adding kneelifts and one or 2 things like thigh boards and calf stabilizers can go over 200$ for sure.

i really like that retro set too, specialliy the holes where you can see the plastic insert reminds me of good the old time, beautiful!

wasn´t there a pic on here from a tps retro set, forgot the name of the goalie, but that set was awesome too!

I heard the The Goalie Crease is bringing in the retro SWD Vintage pads soon. Exact ones that saborin was wearing. Should be sweet.

New and used.

Here's what you're heading to:

223.jpg

Customizing old pads can be expensive. Depending on what you're looking for. Adding kneelifts and one or 2 things like thigh boards and calf stabilizers can go over 200$ for sure.

he also wore those for about 5 or 6 seasons.

I always thought this was a pretty good looking goalie helmet. It was from a post in another forum here on MSH.

is that from Transformers???? :P

New and used.

if there leather you can get a mr clean magic eraser to clean off the puck marks and make them look like new again after a while

This is probably the coolest set I've seen. I really like the choke hold trapper.

benlokblockervader.jpg

benlokcatchervader.jpg

benlokvaderpads.jpg

I know this is two years late, but I thought I would post anyway.

fritzingernexuspads.jpg

jimsearleblocker.jpg

jimsearlecatch.jpg