Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Eww7633

CCM U+ Glove fit

Did a search, didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

I'm currently in Warrior Creepers, 14 inch. I'm looking to pick up a pair of CCM U+ CL's. They seem to only have 13 or 15 inch models available. I do not have a LHS that has these in stock or any other U+ gloves to even compare within 250 miles. I've read that the CCM's have a tighter fit, and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how they fit. Would I be able to fit into a 13 or a 15 (obviously depending if they run tight of loose compared to Warrior)? I do prefer a very loose glove. Thanks for any insight from anyone.

To me they fit a little like vapor x:60s. They do feel great. I have a pair of U+12s. Nice cuff opening, light, good wrist movement, If you can find a pair of pro stock CLs with the OHL pad I recommend those.

They come in 14's (I have them). Total Hockey and HockeyMonkey have them.

They do have 14 inch models, but not in the color I want. I'm just trying to figure out if I can indeed fit in a 13 or a 15, or if I should just wait until I can find a 14 inch pair in midnight black.

I would say wait, unless you want to take the risk of going into a 15". I find that the CLs in 13" have slightly shorter fingers than most other gloves in this size. Does anyone have the U+12 gloves in your size and color? I would look at those if you need gloves immediately.

Can anyone compare the fit of CLs to QLT gloves? Are they similar? 

Im having trouble with CCM lineage because they keep changing the name of lines. I can’t remember what the CLs evolved into, if anything  

I like the QLT290s I have, and have been eyeing up some Pens CLs.