Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michaeld20

Closest current easton curve to former Gaborik curve?

Hi,

I have been searching for a while now, to a curve on Eastons lines, that is close to the Gaborik, I have a Sherwood stick with the Coffey curve, and it has done me wonders, but on Ice, I cannot really use a wood stick, and I used to have a Gaborik curve stick and that worked well also, do you guys have any suggestions on what I should do, I really like big hook curves and cant seem to find a good one

Why not just use a Sherwood composite blade or one piece stick? The new Easton E36 is probably as close as you will find in their lineup.

Why not just use a Sherwood composite blade or one piece stick? The new Easton E36 is probably as close as you will find in their lineup.

I thought about it, but I dont know if they make the Coffey Curve off the stick I have... I'm one of those guys who needs to have like the same brand of everything haha, I've used Easton for ages and they havnt let me down yet(except here)

Are you using top tier Eastons? I hear there's quite the buzz about the new Sherwood T100 and their sub-400g stick (forgot the name). I'm really looking forward to checking them out myself. Been using SE16's almost exclusively for the last two years.

EK-15 is the new Sher-wood stick.

Are you using top tier Eastons? I hear there's quite the buzz about the new Sherwood T100 and their sub-400g stick (forgot the name). I'm really looking forward to checking them out myself. Been using SE16's almost exclusively for the last two years.