Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeWhy

Mission skates

I'm sure mission is working on something new since it's been a while since the inhalers were released.

But on these forums no info is released until it is official and it's better that way. No heresay, no speculation, no bs to get in the way. The forum admins and officials know most of the brand reps personally as well as the reps posting here and their job is to get the right info out. As Jr put it once, msh may not be the first to report something but they will be the most accurate. I know this may be a simple inquiry as to around when new skates come out and if you should buy now or later but once again if it's not official....

Mission and Bauer normally stagger release with products. Last year was Bauers new inlines so next up would be Mission... :popcorn:

You have a guesstimate on when? When were the inhalers released?

At the AIHL Jamboree in Irvine, Ca. I played against a guy on the OC Alliance who was wearing some prototype Missions. They had a the white inhaler toe with a dark grey and silver boot.