Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iammerson

Looking for a new stick

Been a long time Easton lover but have to admit the durability issue over that past couple years has been a bit frustrating to say the least. Have tried Bauer sticks before but have to admit ever since the one 95 I have not found one that I like. I prefer low kick point sticks if that helps but mostly I would like some suggestions from my peers. Play in adult league about twice a week ice and roller. Not trying to spend 300 bucks on a stick but not against breaking the bank a littler bit. Thank you everyone ahead of time.

If you don't want to break your bank even though you said you havent really liked bauer sticks I'd reccomend the original apx if you can find a curve and flex you want. Also the original rbz is going for cheap and is good stick.

What about a clearance Warrior DT1 or AX1?

Seems they've corrected their durability issue, and there are a lot of reviews on here.

I recently got a True A4.5 and was so happy with it that I went back for an A5.2 so that I have a primary and backup with same curve and flex etc. True seems to be a very well priced, well made, stick.

Been a long time Easton lover but have to admit the durability issue over that past couple years has been a bit frustrating to say the least. Have tried Bauer sticks before but have to admit ever since the one 95 I have not found one that I like. I prefer low kick point sticks if that helps but mostly I would like some suggestions from my peers. Play in adult league about twice a week ice and roller. Not trying to spend 300 bucks on a stick but not against breaking the bank a littler bit. Thank you everyone ahead of time.

I've been in the same exact boat, was a lifetime Easton user that was fed up. The two sticks I really really liked were the APX and the Ribcor, I really didn't like the RBZ.

Alternatively, if you'd rather stick with Easton, you could also take a step down the product line if durability is the issue. The second highest models in the line, if I'm not mistaken are supposed to be built for durability.

I appreciate all the feed back from everyone.

From my own personal research I was leaning towards a warrior stick. I know there are plenty of threads on warrior sticks in here was just curious if anyone had any major pros or cons before I move forward. Thank you guys again.

I would consider the new Sherwood rekker EK15.

As a long time Easton fan the EK15 is my new go to weapon and is the cheapest of all the top end sticks.

I would consider the new Sherwood rekker EK15.

As a long time Easton fan the EK15 is my new go to weapon and is the cheapest of all the top end sticks.

Seconded. Great twig at a great price.