Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glover14

Custom Easton Gloves

I am wanting to get my hands on a pair of custom nylon easton 4 roll gloves preferably with the straight cuff roll. Black 14" gloves, with teal graphics with a white outline.

Something similar to these

mitchell_gloves.jpg

Can any of you guys point me in the rite direction. I live in the UK and none of the hocey shops here to my knowledge offer these.

Also what options are available with regards to the palms and how much are these going to set me back?

Thanks for the posts guys, I have seen the gloves as EWH but as you said no 14's. I had my eye on a pair on ebay but if I could get the teal colour I would prefer them, hense the topic.

Any other suggestions?

You could try and get a group together and make a custom team order. From reading posts here, I think 6 is the minimum order.

I don't know how that would work outside N. America though, and it won't be cheap!

Call EWH and see what they have. They might have the gloves you want in stock, even if it's not on the website. I bought some sticks there, and I've never seen the sticks I bought there on their website. I also bought my skates there, and they weren't listed on their website until after I bought them. It's worth a try.