Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMD#89

Anyone have roller hockey tile in their garage

A few years back My dad and I put roller hockey tile in our garage to cover the whole floor so that I could shoot around in there. Has anyone else done this before??

I got it really cheap about 5 dollars for four tiles because the rink just got new tile and was just wanting to get rid of it

everyone I know who has it has asked local rinks nicely. they usually have a bunch extra laying around.

we have a cement slab out in the backyard and were thinking about puttin sportcourt(the blue tiles) in but it was too expensive here.

we have a cement slab out in the backyard and were thinking about puttin sportcourt(the blue tiles) in but it was too expensive here.

I heard that stuff gets fubar'ed easily by the weather, so maybe it was a good thing you decided not to dish out the bucks for it.

yeah, mine covers 3/4 of our garage cuz we have shelfs and stuff, but its enough. ours was free, and we still have extra, i might put it in my room

if u do that i gotta come over...u puttin it over ur carpet?

i took my waterbed out of my room, and slept in a different room, so i had a shooting area in my room, but it was on carpet. I still had a crapload of fun.

i want artificial ice like theyt did on a kids room on trading spaces boys vs. girls.

I heard that stuff gets fubar'ed easily by the weather, so maybe it was a good thing you decided not to dish out the bucks for it.

If you expose it to the elements, it starts to warp over time pretty easily.

I have sportcourt tiles that cover my whole basement. Although it would not be the right size, if you put another net down in my basement you could play a game with a good 5-6 people.

If you expose it to the elements, it starts to warp over time pretty easily.

And I live in Arizona.haha

I probably should have thought about that.

Yeah does anyone have any links or something like that. I am fixing up the basement and would love to tile the floor with some roller tiles.