Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kobe

Game 7 Predictions

Alright there's about 4 1/2 hours before the first game. Let's hear those predictions.

Habs in regulation

Canucks in OT

Sens in OT

I don't want to put my jinx on them so let's just say I need one lower seed to win in the west and the upper seeds in the east for my hockey pool. That doesn't have anything to do with my personal feelings though.

Montreal

Vancouver

Senators

Wow, I'm pessimistic, I do not want any of those teams to win. I'm just praying the Leafs can pull it out in 7, but it seems like it'll be bit much, especially with Sundin "doubtful".

Sundin has really pissed me off not playing. If his ankle isn't broken or seriously screwed up, I don't think I will respect him as much as I do right now.

Also, like ljack, I don't like to jinx teams, and I see a team from the far west coast of Canada winning, a the lowest seeded Canadian team in the east winning, and a team who's town in accross the lake from NY winning.

Guest phillyfan

I'd like Montreal to win, but I believe Boston will win.

I'd like to see the Flames beat the Canucks, and believe it is quite possible.

I'd love for the Senators to beat the Leafs, Leafs have quite an impressive lineup, bit scary if you think about it. Not sure how match-ups will be for the East, but Philly/Toronto.....I believe the Leafs will prevail in this series though.

Guest phillyfan

Would be nice if there was a repeat of the Philly/Pitts OT playoff game, maybe not THAT long but a few OT's is always exciting. But wow, the Penguins were in the playoffs?!

I'm thinking Montreal will win in at least two OT's with Koivu scoring the winner. Calagry is my pick and Alfreddson will net a ouple for the sens and help them advance.

Sundin has really pissed me off not playing. If his ankle isn't broken or seriously screwed up, I don't think I will respect him as much as I do right now.

Judging from his interview during the game, its not that Sundin doesn't want to be back, because he obviously does. Sundin is tough, and if hes in too much pain, he won't play. Thats not unreasonable to ask. Besides, I'm not upset with him not playing. Remember 2 years ago when he was hurt and the Leafs won all of those games, then he came back and they lost?