Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aarias19

bonk and doan curve

was looking on hockeymonkey and they've got the new v120 blades -- what are the doan and bonk curves supposed to look like? i'm assuming these are just newly-named curves from the old set of curves?

Bonk is a 7 lie?? I just checked out the Hossa 110 blade recently and matched it up with a Modano and it seemed to have the same lie, 5. Anyone think they have the lie wrong or maybe changed it for the new patterns?

Bonk is a 7 lie?? I just checked out the Hossa 110 blade recently and matched it up with a Modano and it seemed to have the same lie, 5. Anyone think they have the lie wrong or maybe changed it for the new patterns?

I think CCM just took into account the rockered toe. THe blade shape is identical between the Bonk and the Hossa so i dont think CCM bothered to chacnge the pattern itself. Hey, they're even on the same team.