Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles

Memorial Cup

The final is set for tomorrow now. Rimouski plastered Ottawa in the semi today, 7-4. Is it going to be LON or RIM?

will any of the games end up on U.S. T.V.?????

We got it here in Portland, OR. Comcast cable and the Portland Winterhawks staff did some amazing work to get the Rogers feed to broadcast the games. Enough noise by enough people can do some amazing things.

Seriously, it's a tough decision to do since nobody or so have seen all 4 teams or atleast 2-3, but what i can tell is it will be either Rimouski or London.

I told ya guys... :P

Seriously, it's a tough decision to do since nobody or so have seen all 4 teams or atleast 2-3, but what i can tell is it will be either Rimouski or London.

I told ya guys... :P

Holy the two underdogs of the tournament in the final! :lol:

Holy shit, did you see that cheap shot on Perry? That's nice, a little punch to the face while he's not even looking at you after the play. I like Crosby, but if Rimouski plays like this I hope they get crushed.

Fritche (sp?) just scored, I hope they put it on Rimouski.

Corey Perry's the next Mike Ribeiro. He's on the ice for 5 minutes crying, and than he's on the ice the next shift. I hope he get's straightened out.

Corey Perry's the next Mike Ribeiro. He's on the ice for 5 minutes crying, and than he's on the ice the next shift. I hope he get's straightened out.

Rodney just scored, go london.

Embelleshed or not, that was a shitty cheap shot.

...Or he's just toughing it out. I know he has the reputation of a ballerina, but honestly, you wear your heart on your sleeve in this game, and I hope he's doing that right now. There's No way in hell of determining whether or not he was embellishing.

2-0 london at intermission. Go London!

dejardins is not playing very well first goal was a weak one second he had no help from his D but still he let out a big rebound.

a little bit of a diving going on from Perry but the was a huge cheap shot. and Crosby is diving/whining all over the ice too.

Rimouski did not play well.So it seems like the better team won,they played well as a team while on the other side,Rimouski basically depended on the Crosby line.Congrats,London

London wins! Corey Perry as MVP, congrats to any London fans on here!

On a side note, biggest dangler ever is Francis Charette. If he had Corey Perry's reach, oh my he would be sick.

Peter Lumbartous(sp?) is a jerk and a tool. They showed a shot of Desjardins on the bench covering his face after he got the hook and it was a sin, Peter L. say wow what a show thats great camera work. i was like wtf man give cant you say something about how he played before this game, come on.

Congrats to London!