Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warrior37

Metro Detroit

if theres anyone from the metro detroit area send me a pm and reply to this thread. just seeing if anyone wants to do drop in somewhere or work out, also i am getting a few spring more like summer teams together. like i said PM me or answer this thread

I know it's a bit west, but the Ann Arbor Cube has a great Friday night drop-in (if you like to skate your ass off) and the Chelsea Arctic Arena has a good Saturday night drop-in. Night quite as fast as the Cube.

if you like a more relaxed drop in, but not too slow, you should try to go to the onyx in rochester on saturday nights at 1015, as usual there are some stand out high school hot shots but its mostly older men just having fun

Ya JR, that would be awesome! By the way, Taylor Sportsplex has a fast paced game on Saturdays 9-11..... just got back from it, and lots of Junior players showed up.

JR,

Coming from FLA, You best invest in a warm winter coat.

Oh, and you can quit drinking Corona (we don't drink that at the rink here in MI) and man up to the bar with some Labatts!!!!!

;)

Sorry, I like Molson better.

Notorious - not now. If it goes down I'll be there in July. I don't want to say much more, I should make an annoucement early this week.

I'd like to play some drop in, I finally get my boot off next week. I've been in a cast/boot since Feb. so it might take a little bit for me to get back into playing shape :(