Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

i cant wait till next week jack absolutely puts his brother through the grinder....its been slow the pat 2 weeks, but next week i think it will pick up.

i cant wait till next week jack absolutely puts his brother through the grinder....its been slow the pat 2 weeks, but next week i think it will pick up.

Curtis dying was tough but I could see it comming. I remember in season 5 when basically everyone dies @ ctu, I forget his name, I'll call him rudy lol saves the rest of em. That was an intense episode. To cap it off Tony gets killed, that was hardcore. I almost cried.

Yeah, can't stand most of the new CTU "agents".New character decisions are pretty bad too. I guess they needed to put a muslim (for the racial profiling thing) in there, so that explains why Nadia's there, but Milo? And Bill being married to Karen Hayes? And Wayne being the next president? Kinda sounds like they were running out of ideas... They should've made someone else be president. Nonetheless, I still love 24 and will keep watchign it until the show ends.

P.S. If Mike Novic returns, remember you heard it from me first. I was half expecting him to be in Wayne's cabinet.

Yeah, can't stand most of the new CTU "agents".New character decisions are pretty bad too. I guess they needed to put a muslim (for the racial profiling thing) in there, so that explains why Nadia's there, but Milo? And Bill being married to Karen Hayes? And Wayne being the next president? Kinda sounds like they were running out of ideas... They should've made someone else be president. Nonetheless, I still love 24 and will keep watchign it until the show ends.

P.S. If Mike Novic returns, remember you heard it from me first. I was half expecting him to be in Wayne's cabinet.

That Milo guy was in Season one actually and I guess they had to do something since everyone went down like a ton a bricks. It has been 20 months. All I care about is bringing Kim back.

when you say rudy, do you really mean edgar, the big guy who was friends with cloe and pretty awkward?

no, I think he meant lynn mcgill.

ha, nice.

well mcgil was an idiot. the only god thing he did was save the rest of CTU form being engulfed entirely in Centox VX nerve gas which was laced with a sealant corroding sunbstance... wow, the show is kinda retarded if you really think about it...but i'm not gonna stop watching!!!

What a crazy season so far. Can't believe it's almost over, but like they say, nothing lasts forever. After tonight's show, man you gotta feel for Jack and I'll leave it at that. 6 more hours left.