Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Worst stick you've used?

Wood: CCM V50. Heavy, no feel

Shaft: Vapor 10. I loved it when I used it, but I tried to go back to it, and couldn't do anything.

OPS: Vector 110 - Again my original was good, but once I used basically everyones OPS, it just didn't match up in feel and it felt incredibly slippery in my hands. I do have a V120 shaft I like though.

I've never used a stick I couldn't score with... I loved the old nike quest 3's. Used those sticks for two years.

i got a pro naslund one a while back. man i love this stick. so light, and the feel...well nothing beats wood.

Anybody ever had a stick break before taking a shot with it? I had a Hespeler 8899 woodie that I took a pass with and that was the end of the blade........

Aki Berg Pro-stock. I was like "this thing will never flex now that I've cut it to fit me at 5'11".... I was right :(" It just snapped in half.

iv heard of atleast 4 players who have spent £170 on a synergy or stealth, in the changing room for the first time, showing off to their mates, flex, snap. I'm sure you wouldnt make that mistake twice

worst OPS that I have used have been that montreal nitro and the v110 (what a POS with a lot of hype). As for woodys, and its been a long time, Im suprised to see so many people hated the 3030. That was the only wood stick that I would use for the longest and have seen many people still today use this stick. interesting

iv heard of atleast 4 players who have spent £170 on a synergy or stealth, in the changing room for the first time, showing off to their mates, flex, snap. I'm sure you wouldnt make that mistake twice

i did that once with an ultra lite in the dressin room i was showing everybody on my team how flexible it was before id ever used it, and it snapped and i fell flat on my chest in front of everybody, i still havent lived it down...

worst stick ive ever used-some yellow candian shaft i bought 3 for like 30 bucks total, broke all three in my first practice within 20 minutes

One of the 1 st one piece SHer-wood bush was has heavy as they come when eastons alumi where out at 59.99 and thatw as costly at the time and those pos costed me 214.99 (cnd) with the purple letter.The nd worst is the easton havoc .... he had the 3 letter OPS but they where not in there respectful order POS!!

One of the 1 st one piece SHer-wood bush was has heavy as they come when eastons alumi where out at 59.99 and thatw as costly at the time and those pos costed me 214.99 (cnd) with the purple letter.The nd worst is the easton havoc .... he had the 3 letter OPS but they where not in there respectful order POS!!

Is that English?

QUOTE (Havok19 @ May 27 2005, 02:37 PM)

Is that English?

hahahaha... i dont know but i really wasnt a fan of the vector 110.

Back when I used a woodie, I used a Muskoka 950 or something like that and like it. So I ordered 6 from someplace in Canada. 7 games later I was out of sticks. 2 of them broke on the first slap shot I took, and I am not hard on sticks at all.

oh please.... those guys sticks are nothing compared to those yellow plastic sticks that you had to use in elementary school. the sticks would bend so much when ever you took a shot that you couldn't get any power on it and you couldn't even pass right because of the bend.

other then that the worse stick would have to be the z-bubble... i broke two so fast and they cost a ton at the time. i was always scared when going into the boards with those guys cause it was like holding a tooth pick... one touch and they break.

it's fun to break those, every class i run toward the wall for the puck/ball, shove the toe of the stick into the wall, and the thing folds. Then i get to look at my gym teachers face when i hand him my stick

what INNO 1100??? why???? :o

yea, that and the v110, i dont understand, ive have both and theres plenty worse pos stick than these. pp iguess.

oh please.... those guys sticks are nothing compared to those yellow plastic sticks that you had to use in elementary school.  the sticks would bend so much when ever you took a shot that you couldn't get any power on it and you couldn't even pass right because of the bend.

other then that the worse stick would have to be the z-bubble...  i broke two so fast and they cost a ton at the time.  i was always scared when going into the boards with those guys cause it was like holding a tooth pick... one touch and they break.

it's fun to break those, every class i run toward the wall for the puck/ball, shove the toe of the stick into the wall, and the thing folds. Then i get to look at my gym teachers face when i hand him my stick

ok if we're counting those I've used those on the ice before in public skates when they had little mini games.

I swear those things are like 2 Flex, it flexes when you stick handle with it and everytime you shoot it goes the opposite of where you want it to go.

Easton Octane. Shaft cracked on the bottom after 1 week of outdoor use, and the feel was just dead. Runner would have to be this Sher-Wood stick I picked up at a discount store. The thing must weight 3 pounds. It felt like someone just chopped a tree down, broke a piece off, and slapped a plastic blade on it.

Easton Octane... now there's a shaft you can judge it's performance by how it looks. *blah*

what INNO 1100??? why????  :o

yea, that and the v110, i dont understand, ive have both and theres plenty worse pos stick than these. pp iguess.

Buzz has issues with his 1100. I don't think he was impressed with the performance of the Inno blades (not upto par with the hype for him) and he had a 1100 which broke several times in a matter of a couple games. First the blade went, then the shaft.

I find the V110 to be slippery, have poor feel and think the Durability has suffered since the first version was released. Great shot, but everything else was below par for me and by todays stardards, the shot wasn't as good as a new TPS, Inno, Bauer or Easton.