Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Worst stick you've used?

what INNO 1100??? why????  :o

yea, that and the v110, i dont understand, ive have both and theres plenty worse pos stick than these. pp iguess.

Buzz has issues with his 1100. I don't think he was impressed with the performance of the Inno blades (not upto par with the hype for him) and he had a 1100 which broke several times in a matter of a couple games. First the blade went, then the shaft.

I find the V110 to be slippery, have poor feel and think the Durability has suffered since the first version was released. Great shot, but everything else was below par for me and by todays stardards, the shot wasn't as good as a new TPS, Inno, Bauer or Easton.

I liked the OPS 1100, my Draper's blade broke the first game, and the broke as a shaft the next game. I dislike the shaft, too much torque. I have no beef with their OPS though

what is torque?

torque = a turning or twisting force. In stick terms it applies to the twisting of the stick shaft during shooting.

The Gear one piece. I forget the name, I only used it twice. That was enough for me to know that it was junk, and I swiftly gave it away to my friend. Brand new, I could bend the blade in significantly with my hands.

me too, i hated my gear stick

you guys that say that these onepieces that you buy at sport check are cheap and terrible sticks . you guys are dumb. the technology that they have in them is way advanced to older sticks from years ago. ive used old crappy wood sticks and a sportchek vic velocity is way better.

you guys that say that these onepieces that you buy at sport check are cheap and terrible sticks . you guys are dumb. the technology that they have in them is way advanced to older sticks from years ago. ive used old crappy wood sticks and a sportchek vic velocity is way better.

Wow, did you even read the question?

It was asking what the worst stick the reader has ever used NOT the worst stick ever.

Perhaps the guy that said the Vic Velocity was the worst stick he used hasn't used old crappy wood sticks because he knows what to look for when buying wood sticks.

Way to come out blazing with an insult in your start on the board.

I swear those things are like 2 Flex, it flexes when you stick handle with it and everytime you shoot it goes the opposite of where you want it to go.

At an open training session i used one for a little while, against people with proper sticks, i have to admit it does not really compare to my cyclone, sionce the blade flexes when i shoot, but i did score 2 backhands and a assist.... then it broke :(

Come to think of it, every stick I use isn't very good. They don't shoot with any power or accuracy, they don't pass well, nor do they receive passes well.

Friggin' sticks -- seems like every one I get is a lemon.

Yeah, that's it...it must be the sticks. :lol:

JJ

Mission M-1. Performance wise it was awesome. Good kick, balance, but the blade is WAY too soft! Mine broke after 10mins of stick and puck.

cyclone- hard to grip too thin and slippery hate it

Which Cyclone did you have? Cyclone Aluminum?

easton shootout. spent an afternoon getting everything perfect, blade set in, epoxied, taped and retaped... used it for 10 min after that... crap

Too many to elaborate on just one...

1) Easton low-end to 2004 Synergy's (NO FEEL & break like twigs!!!) Haven't tried the 2005 stuff yet, but from the companies history, I'm sure they won't disappoint with "another" ultralight stick with no feel or durability.

2) Bauer low-end to mid price points... things get better from Vapor 10 shafts to Vapor 20 OPS. However thier vendor is no longer going to be making them for Bauer.

3) CCM Vector OPS & Shafts are absolute tanks and have one of the worst releases in the industry.

4) Anything from Ballistic!

On reviews #1 & #3, keep in mind that these are sticks that pros definately get PAID to play... Therefore should be avoided by anyone NOT under contract by a pro team ;)

you kids have no respect for the history of the game. steve larmer loomed large among third-liners with a decent scoring touch during the early 1990s. had some good years for the blackhawks.

thanks for making me feel old.

-k