Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sven

The ultimate Nickname-Thread

lets see...

jackal, jackers, jackie, johan, john macenroe (from my first tennis coach :lol: ), too long, chinois, plus my classmates routine call me by the name of my other asian friends, even after 3 years :rolleyes:

everyone on my highschool hockey team calls me dangles...guess its because i dangle around kids like whoa? :rolleyes:

thats about the only place i have a nickname...other than my girlfriend always calling me "baby and reecey" <_<

i'm a playmaker that never shoots so everyone is always screaming at me to shoot when i get a chance and my user name also happens to be shute which sounds the same. i get a lot of "shute shoot it!" i get confused a lot when people scream shute cause i don't know if they are calling me for a pass or wanting me to shoot.

people call me crunchberry, cranberry, n starberry cuz my name is carbery crunch is the best by far

one kids name is mark so i call him marky mark and the funky bunch cuz hes a lil chubby or D cuz his last name starts w/ d

one kids name is robbie so we call him obby for short(not really that short)