Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sven

The ultimate Nickname-Thread

My friends call me Bones. I have absolutely no idea why and neither do they. Someone just kind of called me that one day and it stuck. Then different variations of the name came out like Bonezilla, Bonediggity, and Bonedog. Then, since my name is Jake, someone just added a J to the name. So, now it is J-Bones.

For my MSH name, well actually there is a story to this. My number is 29 so I knew I wanted it in there somewhere, then while I was trying to think of a nickname, the next song on my playlist, "Notorious" from Duran Duran started playing. As far as actualy nicknames go, I don't really have any. Although Some of my friends call me "Whitey" or "Whites." I have no clue why............

Mine came from walking into an area wearing all black and i heard some one say "hey what a punker" turned out to be my old coach and i said i was a hockey player and he said now your a hockeypunker and my number used to be 3 so yeah its now my username.

last year my teacher called me "darth" he said it because i always wore black and i had really long hair and its dark brown hair. it pissed me off so much

msh name: easy, my number and my surname. for anyone interested, del piero is even one of the most great soccer player in italy... :lol: :lol:

nuckname: obelix. don't want ot explain why, but i imagine that 1.92mt x 115kg explain all... even have my old dj-obelix hat to prove it... :lol:

msh name, roller team and number

nicknames:lb(not pound) cuz people just called my dad butler(last name), me little butler;apu, cuz i do a indian voice on prank calls; giggle, which only my family calls me cuz when i was little all i did was laugh

MSH Name/nickname - GF gave the name to me, plus he looks exactly like me, except I have dark hair. It's almost frightening when I'm in my hockey gear.

other nickname - For the longest time, I've had "stronzetto" which was given to my by my grandmother. And for those that don't understand Italian, it can translate to "little shit".

MSH name - just a name I picked on corebeam for no reason, so I stuck with it on msh because I wanted people to remember me. I was number 96 at the time and my favourite player was/is Forsberg(#21).

Nicknames - I have a lot. Let's see, my name is Jesse, so my first nickname was Jessica which I obviously hated when I was little and still do. Cheesey, because my friends little brother couldn't pronounce my name and that's how it came out. J-Rock no idea why... The franchise because I always say "the franchise is here" when were playing a sport I don't like or am not that great at. My most recent one is Jerry because my middle name is Jerome and I always try to get people to solve things by fighting (Jerry Springer). B)

Username is beacuse my number is 9 and m name is Tyler.

Nicknames i have are ty, tybanger, and t.

modsquad name: middle name and fav number

everyday nicknames: addy, and a.d.d., both abreviations of my first name, addison

My nicknames consist of:

k-dix, dix-unit - my last name shortened plus my first inital.

Sergei - apparently all of my teammates get on me and say I play like i'm russian, and I wear a vintage CCCP jersey from time to time.

Firecrotch - red hair... enough said.

Username: ambro is one of my nicknames (short for my last name, Ambroziak)

Nicknames - I have a few main ones and some variations of each. I'll list the main one and then the variations of it, then I'll go to the next line. Here they are:

Lobster Tail - Lobster, Lob, Lobnuts, Tail, Tailio

Ermbro - Ermb, Ern

Ethao - E, Thao, E-Dizzle

Ambro