Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikael21

Create your own gloves

I remember a homepage there you could desing your own gloves. You could write what ever you wanted on the cuff, choose color, add logo type etc. Did anyone know the adress to the homepage?

Has anyone used this company? I was just wondering about the quality and construction of the gloves. Any help would be great.

they are pritty decent they have them at my lhs but only in 10", i used them when i was younger

the gloves look pretty cool. i might get some when i need new gloves next year. Mikael21 when you get them you'll have to tell us how well theyre made ;)

the gloves look pretty cool. i might get some when i need new gloves next year. Mikael21 when you get them you'll have to tell us how well theyre made ;)

if you read up youll see that i used them before,and yes they are decent gloves they lasted me about 2 1/2 seasons ,i had the ones in middle but at my lhs they dont buy them anymore for some reason,they charged about 110 for them

why would you write callaway on them

Beacause Alfredsson played a game for a orginasation called "Save the children" for a few years ago..Callaway was the head sponsor and they Alfie had a par of Eagle - Callaway, it was the coolest glove ive ever seen..Hope my gloves will be cool like they was to ; )

the gloves look pretty cool.  i might get some when i need new gloves next year.  Mikael21 when you get them you'll have to tell us how well theyre made ;)

if you read up youll see that i used them before,and yes they are decent gloves they lasted me about 2 1/2 seasons ,i had the ones in middle but at my lhs they dont buy them anymore for some reason,they charged about 110 for them

what you had above hardly gave an idea of the quality... when was "younger"???

ANYHOW....

Can anyone compare the quality to any gloves out there now??

ccm 652? 852? pro tacks???

vapor V, X, XV???

THX