Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Sunburns

i guess im just lucky. ive had maybe 2 or 3 bad sunburns in my life, and they wherent that bad just hrut a bit then peeled/turned to tan. My brother, dad and I all tan easly and barly ever get burnt, my mom on the other hand burns easly.

Bump for more suggestions as 23 months later, I'm still an idiot.

Sunburnt already...? Dude...it isn't even June yet?!?!?!?!

I end up getting at least one decent burn a summer probably...

Really all you can do is take painkillers and wait it out. The aloe vera gel can help a bit with cooling it (green or blue goo, stuff that I practically was swimming in for 3 days straight after a particularly bad burn in Florida), but it won't really make it heal any faster. Also just drinking lots of cold water, and eating fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants can't hurt...but really you just have to wait it out, use the beer or vicodin if it's bad.

Sheeit, sun here isn't setting till 11pm or so.

Either way, blessed with the Irish tan that I have I did well in Hawaii till the second-to-last day in which I got sun poisoning. In case I get that again I'd love any recommended cures.

Ive had a peeling back three times already this year. I love Wrightsville beach!!

As far as I'm concerned, the only solution is wait till the sunburn goes away mostly and go back to the beach :)

for me being italian usually keeps me from getting sunburnt :) MMMmmMMMmmMMM melonan

Being Italian RULES :lol:

A few of my buddies with Italian heritage would likely trade the tan for a little less body hair. Thankfully, my chest and back are hairless while my skin is tan and painless.