Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIASPORTS

MIA SPORTS

I dont see what the big fuss is all about.There glove seem high quality and the name is catchy if you ask me.I am going to there office thios week to see the owner and for sure order a pair.

to be continued

Havok19

As noted, Americans who have lost friends and family in various conflicts tend to have a different opinion.

It's all about association.

Do you think people who had relatives who were killed in action (KIA) were pissed and boycotted the car company "KIA" when they started making cars?

I didn't hear anything about it...

I had a couple friends mention this to me or I wouldn't have brought it up. In fact one of them has contacted the FTC about using the name "Made in America" despite that not being the case. He also contacted a couple of veterans organizations that have expressed concern. Hey, any publicity is good publicity, right?

One of your friends is taking this that far? Wow. I would have tried to talk him out of it. Actually, I probably would have been impressed if one of my friends was willing to go to such lengths, because most of my friends are slackers...lol.

One of your friends is taking this that far? Wow. I would have tried to talk him out of it. Actually, I probably would have been impressed if one of my friends was willing to go to such lengths, because most of my friends are slackers...lol.

Well, it's him and his father. His father was in Vietnam and many of his friends didn't come back. One were listed as MIA for years before their remains were returned, I believe one or two are still listed as missing. I don't know the exact details, I didn't want to pry.

Ponty trust me i understand.But ppl like to turn up stuff for nothing.The guys that do the gloves are not doing so by trying to get bad publicity to sale there product.They got a catchy 3 letter and boom you got a winner.

I know for one i feel sorry for the missing in action fellas in nam but it wont stop me from buying from this glove compagny.

Can we plz get back to the GLOVES.

I can t wait to go see how they making them and the place where there doing them.I will go there friday and i will bring my digital camera and maybe take a couple picture for you guys if they let me :P

Havok19

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
What if Easton had "made in america" on the sticks. But they left off the south part. I am sure people would be calling for false advert.

Mexico is part of South America? Hmmmmmmmm... :rolleyes:

the name does not bother me as some might think. my dad spent over 2 years in the hanoi hilton. for those of you who don't know what this "hilton" was used for i will tell you. when the nva shot down an american plane they took them to this prison camp. not every pilot went their only certian ones. my dad went because he flew SAM(surface to air missles) suppression(Wild Wessel). his job was to get the SAM sites To FIRE AT HIM so he could take them out, thus clearing the way for the bombers. the amount of pain and suffering that went on there is horrifying. when i think of the pain he went throught to get home to me and my mom it sickens me.

as far as the name i truly don't think they were trying to offend anyone. we should be thankful that they make thier gloves in north america and not in asia. even as i said this i don't plan on buying gloves from them.

here's the final test for the gloves..

go up to 100 Canadians and ask them where they live "America or Canada"

I'm surprised they just didn't go for "Condor" or "Pigeon"

here's the final test for the gloves..

go up to 100 Canadians and ask them where they live "America or Canada"

I'm surprised they just didn't go for "Condor" or "Pigeon"

nice perspective. :lol: