Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CYA AAA HOCKEY

Hex 1

is that blade really as long as it looks in the pictures? longer than drury?

I don't think it's that long.

In case you didn't know Mission is giving away a free Hex-1 if you buy a pair of S500 or L7 skates. You can get S500 skates for under $300 at hockeygear.com. Not bad for a pair of high end skates and a $150 stick.

http://www.missionhockey.com/Mission_Control/05home.aspx

I wonder what happened to Mission's policy regarding mandatory minimum advertised pricing.

Quick Question.......where the blue hell can I find an L2 or even a Hex-1 for that matter with the Ribiero curve?

I swear I've been to every online hockey store, and it aint anywhere. I hate the Hull, Hatcher, and Elias curves!

If anyone knows where they are (preferably an L2) let me know please

Quick Question.......where the blue hell can I find an L2 or even a Hex-1 for that matter with the Ribiero curve?

I swear I've been to every online hockey store, and it aint anywhere.  I hate the Hull, Hatcher, and Elias curves!

If anyone knows where they are (preferably an L2) let me know please

RH or LH and flex? We didn't book any of the L2 blades but I might order a few.

ponty, do you (or did you ever) like the roloston pattern? i keep going back to his pattern. i know from buying from you that you get rolostons quite a bit. what would be the closest mission pattern to a roloston?

hey chadd or jr do either of u have any m1 leopold rights 85 or 100flex in your shops i cant find this stick anywhere????

hey chadd or jr do either of u have any m1 leopold rights 85 or 100flex in your shops i cant find this stick anywhere????

Nope, sorry.

Hey, my LHS just receive the Hex-1...they seem pretty nice..but the feeling of the non-grip version is kinda weird(the shape and the coating!)

but the grip version feel more nice to me

As for the stick and balance...i would say it pretty close to the V130(i don't really know the weight but it seem like a 400gr stick..but with a NOT SO GREAT balance)

so it make you feel you have a 425gr ( i,e adrenaline)but the blade seem really slim(and i don't like thick blade!)

anyone experience this??

By the way, i try in the shop a Z-1 and i don,t know the price of it...but beside the fact it has a cheap coating(that you find on cheap OPS lie the Vapor V) everything was pretty good,balance,blade,flex,handle...for 100cnd$ even 150$ i think it would worth the money!

By the way, i try in the shop a Z-1 and i don,t know the price of it...but beside the fact it has a cheap coating(that you find on cheap OPS lie the Vapor V) everything was pretty good,balance,blade,flex,handle...for 100cnd$ even 150$ i think it would worth the money!

Z1 is $99 senior, $79 Int, $69 jr

All prices US