Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMD#89

Pink mission z-1

Murrant, why do you have hatrid with mission products?

I had an M-1 it broke the first week i had it, I had mission skates until the blade broke , I just think Mission is better off with Roller Hockey more than Ice Hockey.

I prefer to stay to the good ol' companies like Bauer and CCM.

There was a huge problem with Mission steel breaking with the old formula holders. Once they got rid of the "driveshaft" the problems disappeared.

Im serious when i say i would not be suprised if some company comes out with "tye die" sticks ......like some flashy company like mission or easton.

And its not that i want these but i am also curious...who and where do they sell pink pants?

It's also about creating a buzz about the stick, and by extension the company. Graphics mean a lot to buyers, and going with something that sticks out - like the first copper coloured Ultra-Lite, the silver Synergy, the bright blue M-1, etc. - attracts people to take a closer look. This post further proves that it works. Simple but effective marketing.

I entered the contest, if I won the stick, I dont think I would actually use it, unless they started making them, and putting them in shops, until then I would just keep it as a show off :P

I entered the contest, if I won the stick, I dont think I would actually use it, unless they started making them, and putting them in shops, until then I would just keep it as a show off :P

Thats really great! ;)

Personally Mission could bring out any color stick and i wouldnt buy it. I have hatrid with Mission.

Same here After 1 game with my M-1 the blade started cracking and peeeling But thats been my only experience with mission and it wasnt a good one so ill stay away

Personally Mission could bring out any color stick and i wouldnt buy it. I have hatrid with Mission.

Same here After 1 game with my M-1 the blade started cracking and peeeling But thats been my only experience with mission and it wasnt a good one so ill stay away

I finally broke down and grabbed a Ribeiro Hex and I was pretty impressed with shot velocity and puck feel. I'll find out about the durability in the near future.