Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bc80

New Tour skates

Does anyone have any new info on the Code 1 skates? I know there is a big tourny in Florida this week so maybe the Tour ppl will be there. Also, are the code 1s the only new tour skates comming out, or is there a whole new line?

i need skated asap and was about to get some Blue Max's a month ago then i saw the code 1s online and decided to wait, but i cant wait too much longer.

thanx

Yea I have held them and they are lights skates to the EXTREME! They us the same mold as the beamers do. (This is what I was told) The wheels are fast and the best ones on the market. I have a pair of the wheels that come on them on a pair of my skates.

The official availability date for Code-1 skates will be mid August. We are currently releasing a limited supply to a hand full of dealers. This will be a sneak preview, limited quantities and sizes.

and just who are these dealers and are any of them online sites i can take a look at?

good question & am I correct that they will not be offered in wide widths...?