Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ELIASISDGOD

Best Hockey Line

anyone remember the Hot Line?

the Luxury Line or Century Line?

The Hot line...ahhh...the best of all time I'd have to say...unbelievable magic!!

gb

ok, i hate to answer my own posts, so i'll throw out a hint>

The Hot Line is in the HHOF. they played in the 70's

Being a Wings fan I really enjoyed watching the Two Kids and an Old Goat line.

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Hull

it was accually datsyuk-hull-deveroux

my favorit line was the grind line:

draper-maltby-mccarty-kocur

they didn't score alot but they brought a ton of energy every night.

What do you guys think was the best line ever? My personal fav was the nordiqes early 90s line of sakic nolan and foreberg

that was a pretty crazy lineup...used to love playing as Nordiques in NHLPA 94/95

I still enjoy playing NHLPA on SNES with nordique lol :P

The KLM line as far as the modern times go, those guys just dismantled the best we had to offer, until we realized our best was in college at the time..they were Gretz and Kurri with grit..

I saw them just run roughshod over the NHL at the Challenge Cup, then dismantle the US in the Olympic warmup and blow away countless NHL teams while on their jeans and fast food tour in the 88-89 season...it was so bad against the Islanders that a couple of their top guys changed into street clothes for the 3rd period..

ponty..as far as Neely goes..that Janney Joyce Neely combo was my fave...man could they skate..

Karia Selane and Sakic --- I wish I could see them together again, they could have been a hell of a lot more productive than they were. It should have been like colorado having two all star first lines. Instead they end up a little like the rangers. :o