Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Chadd

Bauer Vapor XX

Product: Vapor XX / P71 (Peca) Pattern / 102 flex / left-handed

My Stats: 5’11, 190lbs

Blade - This is the first time I've used Bauer OPS. Definitely a stiff blade, I did not notice anything spectacular about the blade. It’s held up well so far, a crack across the middle which seems to be slowly widening yet, not affecting the stiffness of the blade of the quality of shots. Feel is comparable to a Synergy 8/10

Flex – I generally use the 110 (or comparable) flex, so the added whip I get from the shaft is nice. However it does feel like a 90 flex rather than a 100, but it has opened my eyes to whip sticks. 8/10

(personal preference)

Stick handling/receiving passes – I’ve used Graphite blades in my sticks for the better part of my hockey career, so I rarely notice a “lack of feeling†in my blades. I found the lie to be very deceptive with this stick and near impossible for me to adjust to. I’ve mainly used lies from 5 to 6 lies, but this 7 lie (although it is disputed) is difficult to handle. It seems like every pass is a struggle to hit my blade. I’ve had it for over a month and still have trouble adjusting, the shots are fine and I’ve adjusted to that, but the passes are another story all together. The actual blade is very stiff like I mentioned, but does manage to give a little when receiving a pass. Because I am used to graphite blades I would’ve preferred it to have a little more kick in the blade. 7/10 (personal preference)

Shooting – Coming from the Xn10 the two did not even compare, the XX just seems to be a step behind and I cannot get the extra “kick†I was getting. It definitely has a fair amount of kick to it, just not as much as the Xn10, but I’d say it’s definitely at the top of my list, behind the Xn10 and 1100 fused. 9/10

Weight and balance – This stick weight is deceiving it’s listed at 445, but the balance of the stick makes it feel much lighter. Great balance and weight to the XX 9.5/10

Durability – Shaft is good, cracking around the fuse point, but has not come loose at all. Blade has a horizontal crack which is slowly widening, yet the performance seems to not be effected, yet. Compare to the other OPS I’ve tried it’s outlasted the majority and is still going strong. Edit: Took Blade out tonite due to an increase in the crack, which heavily effected the performance. Stick ended up lasting 59 days, with poor performance in the last week due to the blade crack. Still a long time for an OPS. 9.5/10

Intangibles – The balance of this stick is what makes it. I haven’t notice a huge advantage in anything other than that. It’s incredibly balanced, the performance is good, along with pretty well everything, but the balance is this sticks strong point. 9/10

Conclusion, I am pleased with this stick. Not as much as my Xn10, but it’s definitely a wise investment. It provides a strong blade which is not overly “active†so you can handle the puck well, yet still fire off rockets. I was trying out a new curve and lie, I hadn’t used anything this closed for a while, which took a little getting used to and In retrospect I regret the curve and flex they just aren’t for me, but all things considered I was definitely happy with what I received from the stick, but will opt for another OPS in the future. I like the stick and am happy, but feel it wasn't above the other OPS' I've tried.

Overall – 8.5/10

Product: Vapor XX / P88 (Lindros) Pattern / 87 flex / left-handed

My Stats: 5’9, 145lbs

Blade - This is the first bauer ops i've used, but I had tried some friends' tri-flexes before and the new XX blade is much much better feeling. I thought it was very easy to control passes, the first time I used it I could just accept them with ease, sometimes it takes a while for me to get it down w/other sticks but not this one. Durability wise, it's held up so far. 8/10

Flex – I use a 260 inno (90ish easton) and it's a pretty good fit. The 87 on the bauer however felt just great. It didn't flex at all during stickhandling as far as i could tell, but I could whip the puck out on hard passes and long bombs. I thought it was one of the most "even" flexes I've ever felt. Some of the easton 85's I've had have just felt like crappy 100 flexes, but the 87 felt like it was made to be an 87, not just a weaker stiff shaft, if that makes any sense. 9/10

Stick handling/receiving passes – I've used graphite blades for about 4 years now (I'm 17) and they don't really affect me much at all. But, I can still feel the difference between companies, and the XX was a great blade for stickhandling. Unfortunately the p88 is significantly different than what I had figured, and is a much larger curve overall from the mogilny, which I use. So it was hard to get down the stick-handling/passing mechanics. 8/10

Shooting – This was, in my opinion, a pretty good stick for shooting. The curve kind of messed me up a bit, but once I got it down I could shoot pretty well. I thought there was good kick to it, maybe not as much as my other sticks but I've also been playing around w/my shooting methods this year so that could be some of the reason. 8/10

Weight and balance – This stick is really light, but more importantly it has great balance. None of it effected the performance and, if anything, it greatly added to the overall product. 9.5/10

Durability – Seems pretty strong to me. I only used it a few weeks, but technically that lasted longer than my other OPS's (3 days, 2 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week...). 9/10

Conclusion - I really like this stick. I'm sure I'd like it much more with a PM9 curve. Next to my fused novius, this is probably my favorite one-piece. Stickhandling-passing was great, shooting was a breeze, and nothing has gone wrong with it yet. Plus, I got it for $98 on clearance which was awesome.

Overall – 8.5/10

Product: Vapor XX, Flex 52, Curve P88 (Lindros)

My Stats: 5’1 105 lbs. 7th year playing.

Blade: At first I thought the blade was going to snap. It felt really weak and not reliable. Later on in the season I’ve gotten use to the blade and has lived up to be strong. At the rounded end, I had some cosmetic blemishes and a chip or too which makes it semi-difficult to do anything with the last inch of blade. Most likely the best blade I’ve ever used. 9.5/10

Shaft/Flex: I’ve always used a whippy stick and comparing my Synergy to Vapor XX I could feel quite a difference even though it was only 2 flex differences. The lesser flex has given me more power in my slap shot although it disagrees with my curve. The shaft is rounded to my liking but chips are imminent to it. The grip I don’t really like because I find it too sticky, I prefer the Easton old grip much better than this one. 8/10

Stickhandling/receiving passes: Stickhandling with this stick is quite different from other sticks I’ve used. The blade is much thinker, therefore giving a much different feel. The weight is also a factor. It’s advertised as 325g, no way it is that. That however is the only negative against the stickhandling. Receiving passes has became quite easy. Because of the strength in the blade and if I cushion the pass it’s an unbelievable feeling. 9/10

Shooting: My wrist shots are coming off way cleaner, however that’s where the good news ends. First of all, snapshots are all fluttery and have no power or saucerness to them. Slap shots are fine but not my strength as I have in my Synergy. Shooting disappointed me with this stick. 7.5/10

Weight/balance: 325 grams? No way. My stick is not that light, my Synergy at 330 is lighter. It’s quite heavy and that’s what I dislike the most about the stick. Balance of stick is quite good. No complaints there. 8/10

Durability: This stick in my opinion is the most durable on the market. After about half of a season with it only a few marks here and there. What concerns me most though is that it will snap if something nails it really hard. The blade has held up better than the shaft surprisingly. When I bought this stick I wasn’t sure about the durability but this stick proved to be well designed. 10/10

Conclusion: This stick is the second best one piece I have purchased next to my 02 Synergy. I got the stick for $160 Canadian and thought it was a good buy. I’m pretty sure I’d like the stick more with a P71 curve and without the grip. Great time expressing myself in this review, its my first one. Overall 8.7/10

Product: Vapor XX OPS / P88 / 87 flex / left-handed

My Stats: ~6' , 160lbs. Years played: 14

Blade - At first, I was excited to try a new OPS from Bauer, since they really hadn't had a high end stick for a while. I use a ton of other Bauer products, and never understood why there wasn't a nice OPS. Anyways, within 5 minutes of using the stick, I could tell it was blade heavy. :( I used it for a bit, swapped back to my '02 synergy, and wow.. Other than that, the blade felt nice for shooting, but I had issues w/ stickhandling, mainly because it was heavy. Blade gets a 10 for design and quality, Bauer gets a 0 for making it heavy. *IMO*.

Flex – I generally use a 260 Innovative or 85 Easton, and the 87 Bauer was really nice. A bit more whippy than the Inno, but still had great feel to it. Almost like a one piece T-flex stick, the taper is very obvious. It shot great, had a nice kick to it, but still doesn't match my 1100. I have not used an Xn10 yet. 9/10

Stick handling/receiving passes – Felt fine. 10/10. Just like my inno.

Shooting – Felt fantastic. Again, not my 1100, but nice. 9/10.

Weight and balance – Maybe i'm nuts, but it felt heavier than my '02 synergy. Blade end is extremely heavy compared to either my 1100 or Synergy. Hated that. 7/10

Durability – Only used it twice. It's for sale.

Intangibles – Looks good. ;)

Conclusion: Bought another 1100.

Sorry it's short, but i'm to the point. heh.

-M

Product: Bauer Vapor XX Intermediate 77 flex; Lindros curve, Right hand.

Me: 5' 6", 123 lbs., 14 years old( 7/30/90), years playing:9, times on ice a week: 3-6 usually

Similar products used: Synergy, Synergy Grip, Si-Core, Synthesis, Triflex, M-1, XN10, Response, Vector 110, Vector 120, and Inno 1100, Inno Novius

Blade:I'm very impressed with the blade. It isn't anything unbelievable but the feel is nice on it. It looks as if it chips easily though. Only had it for a few weeks and it has a few chips on it from some really hard passes, nothing bad though. The Lindros curve is probably my favorite curve i've used. Perfect for me, i was able to handle the puck nicely with that curve on this blade.

8/10

Shaft/Flex: Flex couldn't be better for me and my size. Gives me just enought whip. It's also very consistant and doesn't vary in flex when I shoot the puck. The grip coating is the nicest grip i've ever used. Usually, I don't use grip on my sticks, but this is just right. As for looks, this shaft has the best graphics i've ever seen, except the "XX" seems to come off fairly easily. Has a nice, low kickpoint, and I can get a nice quick release on it.

9/10

Stickhandling/receiving passes Like I said, the feel is very nice. I can catch very hard passes very easily, and can give them nicely too. This curve (Lindros) is great for puckhandling, I can handle the puck better than ever, I feel much more confident pulling harder moves with it.

9/10

Shooting: I can get crisp, quick shots off very easily with it. One timers are no problem. I can shoot very, very accurately with it with much more ease, the curve is great (just won the crossbar competition yesterday at sticktime 4/4, hehe). Backhands are very easy to shoot, dumping the puck is really easy, and when shooting, the puck isn't fluttering all over the place....just like a saucer every time. I couldn't be happier with the shooting.

10/10

Weight and balance:The weight is fine, not quite as light as advertised, but it's fine, when it comes to sticks, weight's not a huge thing. It's one of the lighter sticks i've used though. Ligther than my synergy and synthesis for sure. Balence...liked it a lot, many say it's blade heavy, but it didn't seem that way one bit, i loved it.

9.5/10

Durability: the only things that havent' been holding up perfectly are the XX stickers and the blade is chipping, but nothing major whatsoever. The shaft has been going strong.

8/10

Conclusion: I would buy this stick again. I'm very happy with it. All together it fits me fine, it's not as popular, but it sure should be. Good purchase, I highly reccomend.

8.89/10

Bauer Vapor XX/Regular 87 Flex/P88 (Lindros) Pattern

User -5'9, 140 lbs

Blade- I've used composite blades the last 3 years. Nothing spectacular or new to me. Feels good, solid. The blade hasn't chipped or anything too bad for me, even the toe is in pretty good shape. As mentioned before, feels like a Synergy. 8/10

Flex- The 87 flex is awesome, but thats my personal preferance. I dont feel any flex when recieving hard passes, but can feel the stick flex when I take slapshots. My slapshot has improved alot going down to this flex from a 100 flex stick.9.5/10

Stickhandling/Reciving passes- I used to use the Sakic pattern, and after just a short while I was accustomed to the Lindros pattern and doing quite well with it. I'm used to graphite blades, so the "dead" feel isn't a problem, or even noticable to me. I like the feel.8/10

Shooting- I love shooting with this stick. I have noticed a great improvement in my slapshot, and have lost nothing on my wrist shot or backhand. Coming from a Synergy Si-Core, I like shooting with this stick much better 9/10

Weight/Balance- This stick feels light, period. Not listed as extrodinarily light, but good balance really makes this thing feel like a feather IMO. 9.5/10

Durability- Been using the stick for a few weeks, and nothing major. Blade has no cracks, and the only chips are in the toe, and they are very minor at that. The shaft is still in great shape, minus the normal scuff marks and such. 9/10

Intangables- The chrome XX stickers started to peel off of my stick ,so I pulled them the rest of the way off. To me, its a hockey stick not a beauty model, so not having stickers on the stick is no big deal. I also love the grip on the stick, not too much, but enough. 10/10

Conclusion- I love this stick. I can launch great shots with it and it feels great. I have been and will continue to tell people searching for a new OPS to give the Bauer Vapor XX a try. If my stick breaks, I will almost definetly be getting another one, in the exact same specs. Final Score 9.5/10

Added Edits: I've continuously been using this stick , and now that its seeing more in game action instead of just practice its starting to show a little. The toe of the blade has started to chip a little bit more than it had, but still nothing major. And, in a game I recently had I was going along the boards behind the net, got hit and the blade of the stick got jammed in the crack where the door onto the ice closes, so forcefully that the stick came out of my hands and was stuck in the crack between the 2 pieces of glass (because of the door), still, aside from shredded tape, the blade is FINE. No cracks or no visible anything from the incident. Very Well Done! If this thing breaks I know for sure that I will buy another.

Final Update: Blade broke after an entire seasons use as the only stick I used. 20-something games and 1-2 practices a week from November-March. A chip in the heel of the blade turned into a crack running up the forehand part of the blade. Still shot very well, but was weakining. Finally someone fell on my blade and broke it. I still recommend this stick all the time, went with my teammate to buy a stick and talked him into buying an XX hossa pattern. 9.5/10 still.

Edited by Fire0nIce228

Vapor XX/P106 Blade/87 Flex

User 5'9 175lbs

Competetive Roller Hockey 3 times per week

Blade - Pattern OK, have hacked the end off it as it was flexing a bit on 1 timers. Great puck feel and the puck doesn't appear to hop up as much as with the Vector or the TPS Response (not tried the XN10 though)

9/10

* EDIT* - After a few more weeks just really can't get on with this blade. Need something more like a Drury/Kovalev

Shaft/Flex - 87 is perfect for roller hockey. Don't have to scuff the floor too much to get plenty of heat on it. Also for one touch passes the stick springs the puck itself. Love the grip coating. Find the Easton's too grippy and can't be bothered to spiral wrap the stick with tape to stop it moving when gripping for the shot.

10/10

*EDIT* Flex seems to have given a little too much now. Difficult to control the one timers. All the power in the world ...but that's no good if your hitting posts.

Stickhandling/Receiving Passes - I've never been a great stick handler but it seems to help me a little bit. Can feel the puck really well. That applies when taking a pass as well, know where on the blade you have the puck without having to glance down.

9/10

Shooting - The flex of the shaft and the taper make snap shots and wristers get more steam on them. All 3 of the goalies I train with have said they think that it is the case. Should score more goals with it but for some reason still seem to get more with my original TPS Response (even with a half cracked balde). Only had the stick 2 weeks though so still giving it a chance.

9/10

Balance - Weight is perfect. The sub 400g sticks just feel too light. Best OPS stick I have felt for balance. The TPS and M1 both felt a bit too blade heavy.

10/10

*Still the best feel in your hands*

Durability - A few of the lads on our team have taken swings at it but just bouced back. Also a particular hefty fellow fell on it and didn't half it (the same as he did a team mates vector). Will have a better idea on this in a couple of weeks

10/10 (so far)

Conclusion - Best OPS I have had so far. Will be interested to see the XXX, but I doubt we will get them on this side of the pond until 2010!...... Wow an Easton V flex is that new!!!!!!

*EDIT* Giving it another couple of weeks ....then back to the TPS or Inno 1100 me thinks. The Vapor should be the perfect stick, everything stacks up with it ..... but it just isn't and I can't put my finger on why.

Edited by Stampede

Vapor XX/Pm9 pattern/87 Flex

User 5'11 155lbs

Competetive Roller Hockey 3 times per week

Blade - i never thought i would be able or wanted to use a modano/hossa blade. i loved my recchi and iggy but the vapor xx didnt make anything close to those except the pm9 curve which i thought i would give a shot b/c i wanted to stick with the xx as i had a p88 earlier last year.

Shaft/Flex - 87 is great for me, i wanted to try the int 77 but i didnt like the thinner shaft. i got the 87 cuz 102 would be too stiff for me esp after hacking off 2 inches off the top. i love the new grip that the xxs have no,,, the first batch i got at my lhs had NO grip! i was choked!love the flex and the shaft in general! (10/10)

Stickhandling/Receiving Passes - stickhandling imo is in the player not the stick.. i had to get used to the blade a bit to get my stickhandling and shooting adjusting.. only took me about 15 mins since the pm9 isnt much of a drastic change than what i was using before. cant rate the stick on this category b/c like i said its the player that is the stickhnadler not the stick. receiving passes i would give it a 9/10. si core is the best stick for reciving passes since the puck sits on the blade cuz of the sicore technology

Shooting - it might be cuz i switched over from a 100 easton to a 87 bauer but when i leaned into a slapper in warmup i felt the stick really snap and the puck just flew! i love the flex and the long taper on this stick! when i bend the blade the kick zone whip sback and forth i love it! (10/10)

Balance - its a bit bottom heavy but im not the one that likes a stick that feels like the weight is dist throughout the whole stick even.. i need a bit of weight on the blade for stickhandling (personal prefernece) 10/10

Durability - the first xx i owned it lasted 3 months and counting until i used it for roller indoors and the blade started to wear cuz i didtn tape it up.. it woulda lasted a good 4-6 months at least on ice! so from that i would give it 10/10 on durability.. very impressed by the durability on a full graphite blade!

Conclusion - best ops imo. 10/10 overall compared to other sticks out there! bauer is doing somehting right!

REVIEW: BAUER VAPOR XX

PERSONAL STATS 6'1", 220lbs

BACKGROUND: Hockey hack - play twice per week in an adult beer league. Have used this in 20+ games thus far (so, weight write up accordingly).

OTHER (COMPOSITE) STICKS/SHAFTS I HAVE TRIED (just for a point of reference when considering the write up): Busch Carbone, Busch Balance, Synnergy Grip, Bauer XX, Louisville Response, Louisville XN10, CCM Vector 120c, Mission M1, Branches Fusion, Easton Stealth SHAFTS: Inno 1100, Inno Novius, Hespeller Kick-Lite, ZBubble, Easton Pro Axis Alum, Easton EFlex, Easton TFlex, CCM Catapult

FLEX: : 102

WEIGHT: 445 grams (senior).

CURVE: Gagne, P10 - This is a clone of Easton's Shanahan. For me, it represents the most versatile curve I could want. Long paddle, supposed toe curve (but it's closer to a toe-deep mid), open face all without sacrificing the shots off the back hand. Curves are subjective, and totally personal preference, but for me, this is tops. 9/10

WEIGHT/BALANCE: At 445, this is a pretty light stick - not the lightest available - but way light enough (I don't cater much to the lightness hype though). The nice thing about the stick is that it feels SOLID. Know what I mean?Doesn't feel tinnie (not to be confused with tiny) and doesn't feel like it will break in my hands when I use it. Great balance, but perhaps it doesn't seem blade heavy to me because I've added a plug in the end. I'm adjusting my score down a bit to reflect the market's preference towards ueber-light sticks, but for me, it's great 9/10

FEEL: I have not noted any odd vibration when shooting (like some claim in other sticks, such as the XN10 (but... then again, I didn't notice it in the XN10 either). Puck feel is good - not woodlike, mind you, but as more and more time goes by, I'm not even sure I can remember that big of a difference anymore (guess I'm just getting used to composite nuetrality despite my concrete hands). 8/10

BLADE: Stiff. Not quite as crow-bar like as the XN10, but it's stiff. Even after a lot of heavy usage, it has retained it's stiffness. However, I have noticed that it has started to chip here and there. Nothing that comprimises it's integrity, but it's noticeable. It's almost like the edges are too thin for something this stiff - little pieces of the weave chip off around the edges. BUT, it's not concering (unless you didn't tape it up right and were to hook someone across the arm or something - I'm guessing the recipient wouldn't like the serated edge very much). REGARDLESS, good blade. 9/10

SHAFT: Dual concave. It's supposed to have some scientific benefits (which I can't recall off the top of my head), but it's pretty nice. I've gotten used to the dual concavity shape, and found that it's actually kind of cool - it's like it's a little easier to grip/control in your hands. The flex is good, smooth, and even throughout the shaft. I do find it astheticly pleasing though. Not too busy. While it does have stickers, it's not Vector-like. The stickers are just the reflective XX logo, and is totally tolerable and bairly noticeable. I like it, but recall having an adjustment period (more about that in the MISC section), so am adjusting accordingly. 8.5/10

SHOOTING: I play defense, so I probably tend to take a lot more slap shots than a forward likely would. So, I find (distance) shooting to be important. There is only vague/slight torque twist of the blade in shooting, which is what one would want for slappers (I have heard conflicting preferences with wrist shots). For me, it makes it easier to point and shoot - thus getting results consistent with your directional expectations. (That being said, I still can't hit the broad side of a barn, but that has NOTHING to do with the stick ;)) 9/10

DURABILITY: So far, not a single hint at durability being an issue. A few chips out of the blade, but I recall a few games in particular where the stick too more abuse than typical (including being skated over - twice) and no issues. No additional fatigue that I've been able to notice (neither in the shaft, nor the blade) 9/10

MISC: I got a good deal on Ebay for this stick. No real compaints. It did take a while to get used to it. I was using a Vector 120 and XN10 before this (and very briefly a Stealth), and I kept WANTING to like it, but couldn't get past warm ups with it. Then, suddenly, one pre-game it started clicking for me (I'd gradually been warming to it up to that point), and I've been using it ever since. The fuse point is obvious (they don't tinker with it like a Synnergy by laying a stiffener over the joint - which is bad). Looks like they have some sort of composite "spackle" over the fuse joint, which might be why a lot of people have said it's come lose on them or that they can just heat and pull the blade out. This is good if you break the blade and want to re-use the shaft, but not sure it's good to help concentrate shots into a seemless kick point or not. Now, I don't have any super heightened senses, so can't tell, but wouldn't disbelieve someone if they told me they noticed. 8/10

GRIP COATING: n/a

CONCLUSION: It took a while for me to buy into this stick. But once I did, I became a fan. I still think my XN10 is a better shooting stick (slapshot wise), but the XX has my favorite curve and the stick is overall more versatile. I've tried my best not to give 10's across the board just because I like it (read many of the write ups, and it seems a 10 score comes quite cheaply), so take that into account when reading this. If you can get it at the right price, I totally recommend it. I look forward to trying the new XX with stick-um sometime in the future. 8.7/10

- O.O.

UPDATE 06/19/05 The blade finally broke last night. It was sort of weird. I could tell something was funny in warm ups as the blade seemed to be flexing sort of funny and my shots were a bit more errant than usual (which is a significant statement in and of itself). So, flexed the blade in my hand and it broke in half (didn't put much effort into it either - just snapped). So, overall, I probably got about 25-30 games (roughly 2 to 3 months) of use out of the blade. Back in the day (when I was younger, stronger, and able to be harder on my sticks) this would have been a long time. I guess even now that's still pretty reasonable length though. The shaft, however, is still good and solid, so will see a second tour of duty with a new blade. AND SPEAKING OF WHICH...... removing the blade was INCREDIBLY easy. I don'ty know if this is a good, or a bad thing. Essentially, Bauer just puts some composite goop over the fuse point. I stuck the blade in a vice, heated liberally around the fuse point/goop, and the blade came out (it took a lot of elbow grease, but compared to converting a synnergy to a shaft, it's a piece of cake - no cutting or guess work what-so-ever).

NOW, I don't know if this is a good thing or not. I'm having a hard time making up my mind on that. On the one hand, makes the stick more serviceable long term (break the blade, and replace it). BUT... on the other hand, doesn't it mean the Synnergy has something on the Vapor (in regards to OPS) as they weld a stiffener piece of graphite over the fuse point (to both strengthen the fuse as well as lower the kick point)? Not sure.

Edited by Ogie Oglethorpe

Bauer Vapor XX, 87 Flex, Curve P10(Shanahan)

Size: 5'5 140

Blade: Great blade, stiff, and lightweight, just starting to chip after about 30 games/practices/camps. Curve is the best i've ever used never going to go to another curve, hopefully. Great for everything including backhands which some people seem to struggle with. 10/10

Shaft/Flex: The flex was a little more than i would like, because i normally use a flex in the 70s, but it didn't make much of a difference. 8/10

Stickhandling/receiving passes: Feels fine nothing special, but not bad. 9/10

Shooting: The shooting with this stick is great, it would probably be even better with the right flex 9/10

Weight and balance: Very nicely balanced. The weight is prefect on this stick at 445, it even feels much lighter. 10/10

Durability: The shaft is very durable, so far just cosmetic problems, the blade is starting to chip at the toe, not bad though. 9/10

Conclusion: Great stick, would buy more if i could find them, got it at a great price so for the price, the stick was a 10/10, but if i paid full price, then it was just ok. 9.2/10