Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveTheWave

Graf Inline Skates

JR, was this skate intended to be for roller? Or has someone simply converted them from ice? I'm guessing it was a roller attempt by Graf since you said it moved to ice as the 727.

Well I don have a pair of exact Inline Graf hockey skates. I used a pair of 705’s and converted them I would go for it they make great skates I think.

In france, when I praticed ice hockey ( 2-3 years ago)

Graf was considered to be the best brand for hockey skate ;)

Their 501 (legendary) , 603 and 609 are very very good skate (well made, very light, good fit and very durable and that without use specific or precious material (all the stuff like carbon,DNA or something) .

The first supra 709 (CP93) with the TUK blade are for me the best skate ever and the look is amazing . For me it's the equivalent to the Wicked light :ph34r: .

But all the 7xx series are excellent .Grah is really a brand apart compared to the traditionnal CCM, Bauer, easton, Mission ... Moreover all the graf boots have a specific spode, your feet are inclined , that why they are known as "attacker skates" (the guys who play L and R wings and the center I don't know how you say it :rolleyes: ) and last thing => their skates are made in switzerland .

last thing => their skates are made in switzerland .

If in America your Graf skates are probably made in a factory that graf owns in canada.

Hoffer - Graf Switzerland doesn't own the Canadian division. They bought the license to make skates under the Graf name and spec in Canada. Two separate entities.

My 1st Post.

Back in 1999/2000, Graf Canada thought they might try to make a true inline skate, the result, the Cyber 7-50. They made a bunch of boots, then tried to source some chassis and frames etc, and after the math was done it was discovered that it was going to far too expensive to persue.

I do believe it was the first use of the cyber style tendon guard as well.

J....

Hoffer - Graf Switzerland doesn't own the Canadian division. They bought the license to make skates under the Graf name and spec in Canada. Two separate entities.

then how do i know where my skates are made? or can only people in america get the canadian ones?

Hoffer - Graf Switzerland doesn't own the Canadian division.  They bought the license to make skates under the Graf name and spec in Canada.  Two separate entities.

then how do i know where my skates are made? or can only people in america get the canadian ones?

Older (much older) US models were made in Switzerland. All newer Grafs in the US were made in Canada, for the most part. Look at the bottom of the skate and you will see "made in Switzerland" if it was made there.