Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

anyone have the homer canucks pic?

It is amusing how a topic that has a link to some boobs in it is allowed to stay open but they close Vapors topic about his $215 gloves...makes sense.

Look, I said I forgot that there was anything inappropriate on that webpage. I obviously didn't mean to offend anyone, and if I did, I truly am sorry. I deleted the link so you can stop crying.

I wasn't crying, or complaining, I like tittys. I'm not offended. I just thought it was funny how they let somethin like that slide but lock so much other crap.

I guess I don't see a point to Vapor's post. He ordered them, he didn't recieve them. Maybe if he had pictures or something, that might be good, but just stating he ordered something is pointless. Plus, with mine I was answering someone's question, and I'm pretty sure the mods knew I didn't mean to link to boobs on purpose.

I guess I don't see a point to Vapor's post. He ordered them, he didn't recieve them. Maybe if he had pictures or something, that might be good, but just stating he ordered something is pointless. Plus, with mine I was answering someone's question, and I'm pretty sure the mods knew I didn't mean to link to boobs on purpose.

Well, we had 3 threads going on what gloves I should get. So I thought I would inform everybody ont he decision I made. I did include the first picture of the paragons this board has seen.

Oh ok, maybe it was locked because the mods didn't think there needed to be a fourth thread about your gloves? Just a thought.....I'll let it go.

Oh ok, maybe it was locked because the mods didn't think there needed to be a fourth thread about your gloves? Just a thought.....I'll let it go.

Ohhh, I could care less. But one thing this site does need... A NEW SERVER! <dice> This thing goes down more then a white house intern, OHHH </dice>

Is there anyway we can bring back these certain pictures or provide a link to similar ones? At the bar after a few Sabresgames i though Id be able to get some good pics w/the Sabresgirls, had the camphone ready but nothing happened.