Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petey21

Top 10 goals during the lockout

Those goals were cool. I liked some of the honorable mentions better than some of the goals that were in the top 10 though.

I loved #5, wicked gino

#1 was sweet too

I remember that backhand toedrag was posted on here a while ago, but personally I thought that there were way more sweet goals than that that could have been on there

Sweet vid though

how do i download that video?

Scroll down to the bottom of that page, and click free for your download option. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page again, and when the timer stops counting down, you can now click download. Hope that helped.

how do i download that video?

Scroll down to the bottom of that page, and click free for your download option. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page again, and when the timer stops counting down, you can now click download. Hope that helped.

Where does it say the video is downloading?

The video is not working for me when ever i click free then a new page comes up i scroll down but i dont see a counter or anything it just say " not allowed to use the free-service anymore today. We detected very extreme downloads. Don't worry! This has not to be your fault." any help would be appreciated

The video is not working for me when ever i click free then a new page comes up i scroll down but i dont see a counter or anything it just say " not allowed to use the free-service anymore today. We detected very extreme downloads. Don't worry! This has not to be your fault." any help would be appreciated

Try again, it does say "not allowed to use the free-service anymore today" so they probably have some kind of limit on how many times it can be downloaded a day. It works for me as I'm typing this so it's back to normal now.

the honarable (sP) mention when the guy scored from the other end of the ice was great

That long shot goal was great. Want to try that in a game.

The number 1 goal was great. Who was he? I think he was wearing older style CCM tacks too!

This video and music got me pretty pumped up. Must watch before a game. ;)

Can someone who knows what leagues/teams and what players scored the goals post them up please.

Here's what I gathered from what I knew... if anyone else could fix anything that's wrong or put in what I don't have it would be helpful.

10. OHL

9. Marcus Naslund, Modo, swedish league

8. Ovechkin, Russia, world juniors

6. Russian Super League

4. Corey Perry, London Knights, OHL

3. Ilya Kovalchuk, Russian Super League

2. CHL all star game (Candian or Central?)

Can someone who knows what leagues/teams and what players scored the goals post them up please.

Here's what I gathered from what I knew... if anyone else could fix anything that's wrong or put in what I don't have it would be helpful.

10. OHL

9. Marcus Naslund, Modo, swedish league

8. Ovechkin, Russia, world juniors

6. Russian Super League

4. Corey Perry, London Knights, OHL

3. Ilya Kovalchuk, Russian Super League

2. CHL all star game (Candian or Central?)

10. Darren Deschamps, Kelowna Rockets Mem. Cup.

7. I'm pretty sure is Zetterberg for his SEL team.

5. I'm almost certain is Hossa. #18 same as Hossa's and he skates like Hossa.

2. Centreal Hockey League

1. I can't tell looks like Europe. #3 I thought he looked like Jaroslav Spacek

10-Darren Deschamps Kelowna

9-Nazzy on o

8- Ovy in WC

7- Zetterberg playing for Frolunda

6- Zheredev playing for CSKA Moscow

5- Hossa -Malmo in Sweden

4- Perry

3- Kovalchuk- ak bars Kazan

2- CentralHL guy

1- Marek Zidlicky in Finnish SM liiga