Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modernice

Need Junior A/B Players

let me get this straight. its a leauge in florida, but your having tryouts in vancover and min??? i cant play in the league but im interested in teh consept.

let me get this straight. its a leauge in florida, but your having tryouts in vancover and min??? i cant play in the league but im interested in teh consept.

Because that's where you'd get better players from? Not a big concept to wrap a head around.

let me get this straight.  its a leauge in florida, but your having tryouts in vancover and min???  i cant play in the league but im interested in teh consept.

Because that's where you'd get better players from? Not a big concept to wrap a head around.

correct, gotta go where the players are!

More info will be available in the Next Hockey News...this is a heads up to the Mods in advance of the news release...

gb

i was just sayin that most players woulnt travel to florida when theres some awesome programs in both minisota and vancover. Especailly for Junior A/B hockey.

i was just sayin that most players woulnt travel to florida when theres some awesome programs in both minisota and vancover. Especailly for Junior A/B hockey.

That's understandable that not everybody would want to play in a newer league but, given there are Junior leagues spread throughout America, it's more likely that a lot of players would welcome another opportunity to showcase their skills.

Let alone those hearty souls like Chadd who would prefer to winter in Florida. :D

Florida will be an excellent opportunity to swim in a smaller fish bowl so to speak. Lots of icetime, opportunity to be scouted, and pretty decent weather to boot.

gb

That's understandable that not everybody would want to play in a newer league but, given there are Junior leagues spread throughout America, it's more likely that a lot of players would welcome another opportunity to showcase their skills.

Let alone those hearty souls like Chadd who would prefer to winter in Florida. :D

I'm a wimp, over here, the one with my hand in the air.

is it the standard usa hockey age 16 to 21st birthday juniors or another one of those leagues where you can play until youre 22?

it will follow the USA Hockey rulebook as far as Junior Hockey goes.

cheers,

gb

Wow,

What a great idea. It seems the natural progression in growing the sport. Lets see, 5 hour bus rides through snow or dryland cross training on the beach. mmmmmmmmm. Hey the stanly cup is there. Why not Junior A hockey.

I see it says tryouts in southern ontario....also judging by the phone number listed, it's a cell number from the Toronto area.

ANd to think that I left Florida after 14 years for Michigan!