Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xunkn0vvnx

What is more durable Z-carbons or Synthesis blades

Guest Stax7

I havent used a syn blade but i love the z carb blades they last long time for myself.

I've never used a Z-carbon but I had 5 months out of my first Synth. blade. It started to crack on the backhand side near the heel. I guess that's not bad for 2-3 times a week of pickup hockey and some puck shooting here and there.

Guest Stax7

I ve heard a lot of bad things about the synth blade fromm people i know. Havnt tried it myself but i think i will stick with z carbs. Another possitive if it breaks your not out 80 bucks. Compared to a little 25 for the z carb

I ve heard a lot of bad things about the synth blade fromm people i know. Havnt tried it myself but i think i will stick with z carbs. Another possitive if it breaks your not out 80 bucks. Compared to a little 25 for the z carb

He's talking about the z-carb composite blade, not the hybrid stick.

I find it the other way around as well. I broke 2 z-carbons in a few months and I somewhat broke my synthesis in 4 months....it still works perfectly but part of the back "cover" came off, doesn't seem to affect anything though...as long as I put tape on it.

Guest phillyfan

Echo all of the Synthesis comments. Perhaps you were unfortunate enough to be apart of a bad batch. How many Synthesis blades have you broke?

I've never used a Z-carbon, but find no logical reason on how they can be stronger than the Synthesis blades. They are the same material if I am not mistaken, but the focus flex puts the durability way behind the Synthesis, at least this is what I have gathered from my experiences.

Guest LEAFS12
I havent used a syn blade but i love the z carb blades they last long time for myself.
I also havent used a Synth blade, but my Z-Carbon blade lasted me at least 2 months.

In my experience the durability on my synthesis blades have outright sucked. On the other hand my hybrid synthesis blade is holding up great.

Guest Stax7
Kobe Posted on Apr 29 2004, 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Stax7 @ Apr 29 2004, 09:35 AM)

He's talking about the z-carb composite blade, not the hybrid stick. 

Oh sorry my bad