Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzz_LightBeer

Salming Stick

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

#96, why do you really even give a sh*t about it?

Don't you people have better things to do with your lives? I cannot believe the turn this thread has taken.

Congrats to Jason and Salming for getting their first NHL goal as a company. I saw "Sammy" in LA today. Nice guy with some big props from the "older brass" in DET.

Because I find it interesting that one company may or may not have a patent on an item, and that another may or may not be infringing on it. I'm sorry, I thought this was a hockey forum where we discuss ALL THINGS hockey. But I'm sorry I'll refrain from something that interests me about hockey and go back the normal post topics of what skates Lindros is wearing or what Marian Hossa's curve looks like. Not to mention I was not the one that took this thread to the legality place it went.

Sorry if I offended you by saying you were a "Former Employee". I have NO IDEA what the facts are behind you leaving the company, other than that you no longer working with them. Hence, "Former employee".

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Because I find it interesting that one company may or may not have a patent on an item, and that another may or may not be infringing on it. I'm sorry, I thought this was a hockey forum where we discuss ALL THINGS hockey. But I'm sorry I'll refrain from something that interests me about hockey and go back the normal post topics of what skates Lindros is wearing or what Marian Hossa's curve looks like. Not to mention I was not the one that took this thread to the legality place it went.

Sorry if I offended you by saying you were a "Former Employee". I have NO IDEA what the facts are behind you leaving the company, other than that you no longer working with them. Hence, "Former employee".

Such trival bullsh*t. W.

And no, I am not offended by the "former employee" comment. I left on my own, was not forced out, if you must know. Some of the old guard don't want to admit it, but, I loved having the last laugh on that one.

I'd like to say that the current majority owner is a far cry from what the old was (thought they knew what was best for the hockey division but truly had no clue) and hopefully they weed out the few scummy bad apples that still exist. Did I just type that? woah!

Brad Janson is still one of the best pro guys in the game and is the company's greatest asset, outside of head man John Pagotto. I'm glad to have worked and more so, learned from him. Don't rule these guys out.

Right. Back onto the original topic. So, if "XN" or "Amorphous graphite" are patented...haha, just kidding! I really don't know anything about those guys you mentioned or anything, but thanks for clearing things up.

Touchy touchy! The side discussion was pretty entertaining for me; a bit out of the ordinary.

Jason, are sticks the only Salming equipment being used in the NHL or is anyone wearing Salming gloves? I know they have to pay the NHL a briefcase full of cash per product line used, so sticks were probably the right way to go.

Jason, are sticks the only Salming equipment being used in the NHL or is anyone wearing Salming gloves? I know they have to pay the NHL a briefcase full of cash per product line used, so sticks were probably the right way to go.

Rusty, my understanding is Mikael is supposed to wear the gloves when they are made in the Red Wings colors.

wow interesting reading...

whatever the marterial.. great sticks... as I am sure the Salming line will be/is amazing as well...

definately would love to try one..