Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

More OLN problems

It appears to be a pissing contest between two corporations. Comcast is claiming it required Dish to make OLN available to at least 40% of its customers, but Dish put OLN into a package that doesn't meet the 40% threshold.

One of the them's going to blink.

It appears to be a pissing contest between two corporations. Comcast is claiming it required Dish to make OLN available to at least 40% of its customers, but Dish put OLN into a package that doesn't meet the 40% threshold.

One of the them's going to blink.

Comcast still wants to get paid the same rate per customer and wants to be on the cheaper package. That doesn't make a lot of sense for Dish if the customers don't want it.

As the article mentions, this isn't the first time Dish has decided to play hardball.

I hadn't noticed that when I read the article earlier. That makes me lean more toward Dish now, but I could lean back the other way later. :D

Remember, if you lean into OLN too far, you might end up shoulder deep in a cows ass.

I hadn't noticed that when I read the article earlier. That makes me lean more toward Dish now, but I could lean back the other way later. :D

Remember, if you lean into OLN too far, you might end up shoulder deep in a cows ass.

gotta keep your bike on the road "Lance"