Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandals

not your NAMBLA meetings, Mr. Blackwell.

If a man wants to be with a boy, why does everybody have to go buckwild? This is a free country

Ya, see Vapor, most people probably aren't as self consious as you must be, becuase if you can't wear a pair of sanles that you paid under $10 for out somwhere somthing is wrong.

Ya, see Vapor, most people probably aren't as self consious as you must be, becuase if you can't wear a pair of sanles that you paid under $10 for out somwhere somthing is wrong.

Actualy, I shop at H&M a lot. One of the cheapest stores. Sandals, 5 bucks. Pants for 15, etc

I normally go for Reefs on the beach and the AF's most other places... never heard of Birkenstocks, just checked up on em today in town, most pairs were about $60-70 but didn't see what all the fuss is about.

As for shower sandals my reeboks are sweet, they come with holes in the sole to allow decent drainage, no squishing around the room anymore!

Birkenstocks are really not for look, they only come in a few styles. The big thing with them is the cork sloes. After wearing them for a while they mold to your feet and then you don't wanna wear anything else.

good call on H&M.. awesome prices for decent stuff. The ones over here now sell NHL branded stuff which is a bit random but i can't complain!