Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

Just saw the Nike Bauer 06 Catalogue at work

saw it today at work for those wondering whats in it

Goalies:

Vapor XXX, XIX etc; Skates

Vapor XXX, XX Goalie Pads

Vapor XXX Ergo Composite Goal Sticks

New Holder:

Tuuk Lightspeed 2 Power - Translucent holder on One90. Longer blade for better gliding and power each stride.

New Sticks:

Nike/Bauer One60 Wood Stick (I think its one60) - wheelbarrow handle, double concave, lightweight aspen, carbon/kevlar reinforced. Sounds a little like ZeroG without the Vented Aspen.

One__ lineup

Flexlite 10, Flexlite 8 *Flexlite 12 is no longer in the lineup*

P02 Samsonov Curve is GONE FOR SENIOR STICKS!! :(

Only curves remaining

P88 Lindros

P92 Naslund

P91 Kovalchuk

P106 Jokinen

PM9 Hossa

XXX Lite replaces XXX

NBH Vapor 2 OPS - Looks like pricepoint

NBH Vapor VIII OPS - Changed Look to look like Gradient Style of Vapors

ALL OPS HAVE NBH TAG NOW EXCEPT ENDURE

Custom Colour Order Vapor XX sticks

Pant Shells:

Vapor XXX Lite

Bauer 6000 (looks like it's part of a wetsuit)

MBP4 Girdle still there.

Gloves:

NikeBauer One__ Series - Wrap Around stretch palms, slinky cuffs, looks very funky and nice at the same time. Lots of colours available for Make-To-Order

Some parts look like Frog Webbings. NBH One90 Glove comes with Slinky Cuff, Vented Dri-Fit lining, Wrap Around Stretch Palm, 2 Piece Fingers and thats about all I can remember for that.

Helmets:

Helmets with NikeBauer id tag. Helmets are now as follows

Looks VERY nice if i Say so myself.

Because of the merge no more NIKE 0004 of course.

New Bauer 8000 Cage - Oval Cage increases vision by 18%

Replacement Blades - One 90 and One 60 .620 systems (wood)

Pants - Catches my eye the most next to sticks

Vapor XXX Lite pants, Vapor XX Pants, Vapor XV Pants :)

Wait for the catalogue scan and maybe you'll be drooling like I did.

Supreme Lineup of pants are still there

Vapor XXX Lite - Looks like a complete TANK! Neon green liner.

3 Piece Aerodynamic Thigh Pads, Dri-Fit all that jazz. XXX on front belly pad with clip closure, belts, 3 piece hip pads, reinforced tail guard

Vapor XX - Liner is red with XX on belly pad and NIKE BAUER tag on sides

Skates - Flexlite Series and Vapor series still same with the addition of a Vapor Express skate is the newest lowend skate.

New One__ series coming in

One90 - Ergonomic Toe Cap, Lightweight Mesh paneling, Moldable Tendon Guard; ___

Nike Flexlites - Stay the same

Protective - Bauer 8000 & Nike V-14 still there, nothing appears to have changed

Just giving a little heads up on what to expect from the NBH 06 Catalogue for those wondering.

Because I work upstairs in web editing department I was able to get a good look at it while waiting for my computer to load *slow as heck*. I don't think I'll be able to bring it home but because I put new products on the webpage I might be able to snatch a few shots of the catalogue and send it to my email to show you guys some stuff. Next time I work is next Sat so if the catalogue still isn't up by then, i'll see what I can do.

DOWNLOAD -------->>> HERE

won't be here forever so download it now

Included In the ZIP:

Goal Equipment

Player - Gloves, Skates, Sticks, Pants and sample of what new helmets will look like.

FILES ARE .JPG FORMAT

DAMN RIGHT!!! these stuff look nice..

any new shaft?? and news blade are only wood??

Also what is the custom order OPS?? minimum order? anyways i'M sure bauer will get 75% of the market if their custom order work great!

can you scan it for us? What do the new holders look like?

the holders are clear with blue LS Logo on them

looks like it glows with Blue LEDS (same as the one on One90 cuz the One90 comes with LS2 Power)

cobrAA - Custom Order Vapor XX showed a bunch of Vapor XX sticks on different colours (Vapor XX Max Stick'um style) and thats all I saw. The only new baldes are the woodblades.

I'm going to edit my post and add what I can remember.

can you scan it for us? What do the new holders look like?

the holders are clear with blue LS Logo on them

looks like it glows with Blue LEDS (same as the one on One90 cuz the One90 comes with LS2 Power)

cobrAA - Custom Order Vapor XX showed a bunch of Vapor XX sticks on different colours (Vapor XX Max Stick'um style) and thats all I saw. The only new baldes are the woodblades.

I'm going to edit my post and add what I can remember.

Can anyone order custom colored vapors,or only a Team order?

Are the helmets any different or is the 8500 an 8000, the 5500 a 5000, etc?

Pants intrigue me as I am loosely in the market for a new pair, hopefully they are as good as you make them seem.

Are the helmets any different or is the 8500 an 8000, the 5500 a 5000, etc?

Pants intrigue me as I am loosely in the market for a new pair, hopefully they are as good as you make them seem.

the only difference is the logos on the helmet

instead of having BAUER written on Front and sides or having the Swoosh on the front and sides it will be

|swoosh|bauer| with white background and black text.

looks delicious.

As for the pants

somebody get a get well soon card cause they are very sick

What is your website that they are going to be on? and when is the update to the site? Thanks man.

I work every saturday at

The Hockey Shop

www.thehockeyshop.com

I highly doubt that I'll be able to get my paws on the catalogue to scan, but like I said

If the catalogue isn't up by next sat, I will probably take pictures of the glove page, sticks page and pants page, edit in photoshop and send it to my email for your viewing pleasure :P.

BTW- The only new shaft is probably the Endure shaft which isn't even listed in the catalogue.

Never liked Bauer/ Nike equipment. Can't wait to see what the Hockey Company is bringing out for the new year.

Just a couple of questions

Is the "One" line a supreme line

Are the "One" line of skates basically black and similar in looks to the One90

yeah

the One series is a Supreme line for skates and they are all similar in looks

whats your opinion on the One glove line,similar to nike series?

looks to me more Bauer than Nike. Basically it is a Bauer glove with hints of Nike. It's kinda hard to describe but the glove itself is wacked out.

jbyun04 - Sorry if I missed it, are Nike Bauer's tapered shafts the same for 2006? (Vapor XV)

I saw 0 shafts in the catalogue. The only shaft this year seems to be the Endure which is not listed in the catalogue either.

Deathmoves - Picture the LS2s with Blue instead of red but clear. :)

i cannot believe the pant shells are now made to be "aerodynamic". i doubt a kid playing bantam anything is really going to benefit from aerodynamic pantshells, even though he will be really jazzed about them and will want his parents to buy him the newest stuff