Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chilaxin12

Where do you live, and who do you play for?

I was wondering where everyone lives, and who you play for and at what level you play, and what plans you have for hockey.

I'll start, I live in South Windsor Connecticut, I played for my highschool, and now am playing in the NEMHL for the Columbia Cougars (Midgets) I would like to play juniors next year while i'm in my 2nd year of community college, and then play D3 or club hockey at some college.

I live in Timberlea Nova Scotia (just outside of halifax) i play Midget AAA for Tasa, i hope to play AAA or maybe HS next year and after that i really dont know yet maybe Jr B. if i can make that(doubtfull)

Eastern Massachusetts, I play for my HS and two leagues in RI. Plan to continue on the same route.

Oh, right. Forgot: HS is Varsity (only one team), one RI league is Midget Minor travel, the other is Bantam-Midget house (where I go to look good :D).

Eastern Massachusetts, I play for my HS and two leagues in RI. Plan to continue on the same route.

Oh, right. Forgot: HS is Varsity (only one team), one RI league is Midget Minor travel, the other is Bantam-Midget house (where I go to look good :D).

so you aloud to play all of that? i played house/bantam b a few years ago and i wasnt alout to play in house tournys for some reason and there was something like yours only aloud to play like 5 games for the competive team and after the 5 you have to saty with that team, that didnt really apply to me cuz i played almost every game.

so you aloud to play all of that? i played house/bantam b a few years ago and i wasnt alout to play in house tournys for some reason and there was something like yours only aloud to play like 5 games for the competive team and after the 5 you have to saty with that team, that didnt really apply to me cuz i played almost every game.

Yeah, no one's complained thus far, and the Midget-Minor in RI just ended, but a spring tourney is coming up I believe, while I'm not supposed to play if I'm on varsity, we also play JV games (highschool) so I'll say it's a combo team and get in anyways. :D I have a plan.

I live in Belleville, IL (20 miles east of St. Louis). I used to play beer-league hockey, now I help coach my son. He is 9 and plays goalie. I would love to get with some others from the Belleville area -- just to BS about hockey and maybe set up a drop-in game with some kids/adults (just for fun).

I play HS Divison 1, and Midget 'AAA' here in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

HockeyFalcons- are you playing in the Spud tournament this year?

HockeyFalcons- are you playing in the Spud tournament this year?

Yep at the first of Febuary thats a good tournament,are you in it.

Yep, Our Midget AAA team (which me and AS12) play on are travelling over.

Manila, Philippines

I play came from a college hockey club started by another member here named Roach no levels though just plain old 4 on 4 in-line hockey

Miike- Do you play for the Halifax Hawks because we play there bantam AAA team next weekend in Fredericton,which should be a pretty tough tournament because they only invite the top teams and Notre Dame was at it last year and ripped it up.

In High School, anyone on the Varsity team was only allowed to play for 1 other team, and most picked some sort of travel level team. Normally, HS games were on Friday nights, and travel was Saturday and Sundays. The HS coaches were obviously concerned about injuries, overplaying/overpracticing, and it was assumed that your HS team was more important than all other teams you might be on.

I found that the travel hockey was better though, as far as learning and talent levels. HS was kinda blahh, but travel hockey got you up against talent from all over.

Most guys at the Varsity HS level played travel anyway, so you would wind up being opponents in HS game on Friday, and teammates on Sat and Sun.

Terrebonne,quebec (10min from montreal)

I play for 4 teams (floor hockey teams)

Codebass 2 time a week (mon and sun)

Trashers 1 time a week (wed)

Oilers 1 tiem a week (thurs)

Red Lite (2 times on weekend) <--- this is a sponsered team and the 2 best goes to national for Canada and then Worlds played in europe this year.Its in that league that i played against pros Luuongo brothers,brashear,laraque and other.