Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Joe's Last Draw

Back in the late 80s Angus and Mick McGeough were working OHL games. The first row fans in Kingston and Belleville used to ride those guys from the first period on. MM's on-ice act crosses a line most nights.

I liked the game a couple weeks ago when he was trying to fly.

Everytime I see either one of them ref a game, I can't believe they made it that far from when I saw them screw up back then. When MM was trying to fly that night he had trouble on the take-off, the net was in the way!

Everytime I see either one of them ref a game, I can't believe they made it that far from when I saw them screw up back then. When MM was trying to fly that night he had trouble on the take-off, the net was in the way!

And how could Mickey get a job as a REF? Ever watch Mr Magoo, a striking resebelence to the way he refs.

I always found Angus to be one of the most consistent guys in the NHL. Walkom was pretty good, too, until he got bumped up to head of officials.

I always found Angus to be one of the most consistent guys in the NHL. Walkom was pretty good, too, until he got bumped up to head of officials.

consistantly bad. I <3 Kerry Fraiser