Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badsk8ter

Don't Mess With Hockey Players

Key lines of the story

Authorities said one of the hockey players grabbed the boy with the gun, put him in a headlock and disarmed him. Other people in the bar, including some of the hockey player's teammates, fought with the other robbers and held them until officers arrived.

All of the robbers and two bar patrons received minor injuries in the incident, said police

Kinda reminds me of this story -

"In a related story, Dallas Stars goalie Marty Turco (who grew up across the river from me) wowed Dallas law enforcement recently when he personally apprehended a burglar at his Texas residence. The perp grabbed his booty and fled down the street only to be grabbed, manhandled, and humiliated by the future of the NHL goalie squad. Turco held the suspect until police arrived. What did the suspect attempt to steal? Turco's beer, which was stored in the garage.

The moral of the story? NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, steal beer from a Canadian....."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/932864/posts

Kinda reminds me of this story -

"In a related story, Dallas Stars goalie Marty Turco (who grew up across the river from me) wowed Dallas law enforcement recently when he personally apprehended a burglar at his Texas residence. The perp grabbed his booty and fled down the street only to be grabbed, manhandled, and humiliated by the future of the NHL goalie squad. Turco held the suspect until police arrived. What did the suspect attempt to steal? Turco's beer, which was stored in the garage.

The moral of the story? NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, steal beer from a Canadian....."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/932864/posts

F'ing classic! :lol: