Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick23

Your hockey magazine

In the uk we only really have one ice hockey magazine, but where you like, whats your magazine? is it widely distributed? and most of all is it any good?

I have had a supcription to the hockey news for almost 4 years know, awesome magazine!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to anyone. and i works out to less than a 1,50$ per issue

Nick23 - MSH used to have an equipment column on Face-Off. they have merged with Powerplay, but I decided not to write for them anymore.

fair enough, shame i missed it, always looking for advice on kit, im useless :rolleyes:

Nick23 - MSH used to have an equipment column on Face-Off. they have merged with Powerplay, but I decided not to write for them anymore.

its a shame JR, i use to love to read your columns, i got the itech cage you advised and my msh heliums are on their way

simmesy is the guy from the steelers, just an overall, he does have some good points, but just controvertial, and i just am not a steelers fan, although maxi and robbo are there now :(