Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthStar

short hosel standard shaft

One of those synthesis short hosel blades in a standard shaft say inno1100 thin kit would work if I put enough tape around the hosel of the blade.

What do you think ? :unsure:

You'd have to put a lot of tape on there, and it'll never fit exactly. Your blade might be loose in the shaft, which would cause you to lose power on your shot... There are some short-hosel standard blades available, I'd use those before a Synthesis.

It's possible, but you won't get the results you would want our of either. Its a waste of money and time IMO. Innovative makes short hoseled standard blades.

I use a Inno 1100 with a Synthesis Short Hosel Blade and it works. I just put a lot of glue on it and it hasn't given me any problems and the blade has never came loose or anything. I do however play roller hockey, i'm not sure if it will hold up with the heavy puck or what...but it does work perfectly for roller.

You can use wood shims to add thickness to the tapered blade's hosel. At least they would be more solid than tape provided you can get or make the right thickness/size.

IMO it's easier just to get a tapered shaft or a standard blade.