Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith

Botas?

The look very similar to the skates "Sherwood" make. Is this a new Brand or something?

On their site it says Est. 1949

It looks like a mix between Sherwood, Nike, Daoust, Flite and Easton but even uglyer.

they look like a relativly small company doing all sorts of sport, a bit like a fischer stick, you will rarely see any of it. Would be interesting to see if what its like

This is the old Bauer Factory in CZ, they make nice skates and can deliver what you ask for, This is the worlds number 1 biggest ice hockey boot manufacturer, dumpt by Nike after taking over Bauer, the like all there stuff to be bad from China,

Botas sells to private labels and is doing great, not hard to compete against bad China quality, but i guess Europe has bigger demands than other part of the world, like the fact that we love Graf skates and do not think to much of Nike!

but i guess Europe has bigger demands than other part of the world, like the fact that we love Graf skates and do not think to much of Nike!

Um, being from Europe also, I don't care if its nike, graf or Botas. If the skate fits me better, its the one I will wear.....hence the CCM's

I don't know if you were trying to sound pompous there or not, so if not I apologize, but if you were, grow up

Looks like they have a knock off of the old Mission formula holders with the drive shaft. Those are great if you want to break a bunch of steel.

Looks like they are reusing the old Formula and Pitch tooling to mold the holders, without the screws though. I suppose it is a good pickup for a no-name company.

they look like a relativly small company doing all sorts of sport, a bit like a fischer stick, you will rarely see any of it. Would be interesting to see if what its like

nick, fisher only custom make their sticks for teams in europe, they are a huge company in the ski'ing industry

nick, fisher only custom make their sticks for teams in europe, they are a huge company in the ski'ing industry

Fischer is distributed in north america by the same company who owns DR/Ferland.

And Fischer sticks were made in the same factory that made the Franklin sticks in the Ukraine - lets keep it up with the European off-brand trivia!

Why not... here is the Company that makes stuff (mainly pants) for The Hockey Company.

Edit: I am using one of their 2-in-1 inline pants. They are really great protective and durability wise plus they came at roughly 24$ only.