Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jay

Nice goal at the World Championships...

Guest 2048

Ha! That's hillarious. Just imagine what would have happened if it were a czech player in OT.

Wow, that is incredibly stupid.

There was a kid that did something like that in ponies, he got the puck and skated towards his own goal thinking he was on a breakaway and he scored. Only goal we scored that day.

Guest phillyfan

Funny, but I've done something similar to that before, didn't score, but going the wrong way....

He was so happy he had scored that he was crying, till this day he still thinks he scored to winning goal for his team cause he just doesn't understand a word of english.

Obvously English is the only language you can use to desribe the situation.

That link doesn't work for me, just gives me a bunch of wierd letters and stuff... it's probably my computer.

That link doesn't work for me, just gives me a bunch of wierd letters and stuff... it's probably my computer.

samething 4 me <_<

And he offers his ass at the end of the clip to his teammates for the beating they surly gave him back in the locker room.....

I do feel bad for the guy though, but somethings just happen..

my stupid picture wont work, just turns black lol..

The funniest thing is that he thought he scored, put his arms off, then just got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. I love the Kids Bop version of We will rock you in the background though

samething 4 me <_<

right click and save the file to your computer then open it.