Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockey_009

Evgeni Malkin

Malkins shins look soo skinny. I think he probobly just uses like a slender looking pad, like Eastons, and maybe they're a little small for him. He is really tall right? I've heard him compared to Mario for size.

I was watching TSN a week or so ago and they were talking about Malkin and saying how he was touching on 6'5'' 225 i think it was.

After watching him a couple times over the last week I've found that he's 6'4 ish and probably 190-200. He's so solid though, not one person so far could knock him over after taking runs at him

He has skinny shinpads, so what?

He's tall so they might not actually be truly as skinny as they look. They might be on the narrow side, then you put them on him and they look like that. Jay Pandolpho on the Devils has that same look going on.

what about online? Live in europe and usually I see game higlights from the NHL on TSN.ca, but they haven't shown a single thing from the WJHC except from Canadian pratices...