Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Blowout in the under-20

I wonder what kind of celebrations these guys had? I mean, if they don't have enough respect to stop scroing after 10 or whatever, you might think they would just go crazy when they scored all these goals.

sounds most like EA sports :unsure: lol

btw, how many of you would actually try to score when the score is 10-0 in the first period? hockey and international competition is also about sportsmanship, and respect. i remember a high school game where the score could easily have been something like 30-0, but my team "held it back" to like 10-1, just because we weren't trying to totally humiliate the other team.

We were playing some garbo team this year, it was 6-0 after the first quite honestly this team shouldn't have been in house league, let alone Prep D1. That being said, I go out just playing nice and easy on these killers, and some kid throws, literally throws me into the boards. 5 hours and 1 trip to the ER later I've got a completely torn rotator cuff, awesome . I hate playing shit teams

What kind of a coach doesn't reign in his players when the score is 20-0? Unless there is some bad history between these team, that is really shameful.

My theory is the armenian guys were wearing inlines on ice.

Mexico the new hockey power? :lol:

Didn't you see the video with the mexican kid scoring like 4 goals in a game, including the michigan move? :lol:

More importantly, how do you score 9 goals on three shots like a kid apparently from iceland did...

Mexico the new hockey power?  :lol:

Didn't you see the video with the mexican kid scoring like 4 goals in a game, including the michigan move? :lol:

More importantly, how do you score 9 goals on three shots like a kid apparently from iceland did...

Slide in the puck on a "deke" although this obviously needed much...

that goalie just sucks

I don't know about that, he still managed 83 saves. :P

I wonder why Gunnar Stahl wasn't dressed? Was he injured or just a healthy scratch? :lol:

Slide in the puck on a "deke" although this obviously needed much...

some1 send the link for that vid i cant see on the net

He had 33 shots. The columns aren't aligned properly.