Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2006 Christian Catalogue

495g for a OPS is not so light. Even the shaft is heavy at 350gs. An Ultra Lite is heavy nowadays, and what's that 295gs?

I do like the looks though. Very sleek.

The Torch shafts are very nice, we had great luck with them last year. There is also a Medalist OPS that is slightly heavier, but has outstanding feel. The $99 price point doesn't hurt.

495g for a OPS is not so light. Even the shaft is heavy at 350gs. An Ultra Lite is heavy nowadays, and what's that 295gs?

For the record, 495 grams is our true weight. Most one-piece sticks on the market give false information on their weights. They either do not add the weight of the wood end-plug (which can add 100 grams to a stick), or they put a disclaimer stating that the weight is based on a "standard 57" shaft." One company's deceptive marketing has led other companies to follow suit. Not us. We tell you exactly what you are getting--no disclaimer.

495g for a OPS is not so light. Even the shaft is heavy at 350gs. An Ultra Lite is heavy nowadays, and what's that  295gs?

For the record, 495 grams is our true weight. Most one-piece sticks on the market give false information on their weights. They either do not add the weight of the wood end-plug (which can add 100 grams to a stick), or they put a disclaimer stating that the weight is based on a "standard 57" shaft." One company's deceptive marketing has led other companies to follow suit. Not us. We tell you exactly what you are getting--no disclaimer.

Is this painted as well?

Go Pio, I see in the catalogue that there are only two sizes of blades, the short version for the tapered and the standard (which appears to have a longer hosel) for the standard blade. Last year had a short hosel version for the standard blade. Is that still available for custom orders? I recently ordered 6 when I visited the Christian plan in December with a request for the short hosel, standard blade so I'm hoping that's still available. Thanks.

Go Pio, I see in the catalogue that there are only two sizes of blades, the short version for the tapered and the standard (which appears to have a longer hosel) for the standard blade. Last year had a short hosel version for the standard blade. Is that still available for custom orders? I recently ordered 6 when I visited the Christian plan in December with a request for the short hosel, standard blade so I'm hoping that's still available. Thanks.

Yes, that is still available, but it is not a stocked item. Within reason, we can make whatever you want.

Go Pio's,how many shafts do you need to order to be able to get custom?

Last year it was 50 pieces per flex.

Go pios, do you guys have any problem with your custom blade program, I've ordered customs blade like on October the 15th and still nothing here.

PM me the name your order is under and I will check. We are almost caught up on all December custom orders, so October and November should long be finished.

Go Pio's,how many shafts do you need to order to be able to get custom?

Chad is correct...we require a 50 piece minimum on custom shafts. If you are a few short of this number, we can make some exceptions.

Is there any difference construction/material-wise from the Harrow v3 tapered composite blades and the 06 christian ones?

Is there any difference construction/material-wise from the Harrow v3 tapered composite blades and the 06 christian ones?

The only difference is the finish. The Harrow blades have/had a powder coating, whereas the Christian's have a glossy coating.

how would you order these? on the custom sheet on the website they dont have an option for this..

What color do you want? They may not be able to do it if it's too strange

i just want an all white shaft, with a natural color blade.. black writing..

thats what i thought i was getting the first time i ordered, but i guess the color choices on the sheet were just for the lettering..

Sign in to follow this