Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cougarscaptain87

Options on Custom Skates

They do feel like C+, but stiffer.

Hurricane - no. LS is stiffer.

I wonder what the big deal is about the TUUK+ in the NHL then? I heard like 80% of players wear them..I have noticed them on every brand of skate while watching games.

A stiff holder is not always best. I used to enjoy the springy feeling on Tuuks.

Hey not to change the subject but I heard today that Cobra holders break down. It is made of a very porius Nylon I guess??

I think most NHLer's use the Tuuks because they are used to them and skated on them most of their life. LS's have only been around for couple years. I've been playing hockey in Tuuks for 26 years and when I first stepped on the ice with Vapor XXs/Lightspeeds I was like "this doesn't feel right". I went back to my Tuuks even after months of trying to adjust to LS's.

Sorry this is a little off topic but i didn't want to start another thread. How easy is it to stich in new tongues? I've heard of people doing this before can you do it yourself, shoe repairer, lhs? Has anyone done this before?