Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asdfa

passing accurately

i have a 5030 witht he coffee curve, which is a huge hook, and i have trouble making my passes as accurately as i did with my sakic inno (it was a green prostock). i have always been taught to follow through on my passes, have the puck slide along the blade and off the toe, and they used to be very accurate, but now with the coffey, they're going wide constantly.

should i be snapping it off the heel/mid of the blade rather than sweeping the puck or do i just need to get used to the curve?

I use the Kovalchuk pro & it really doesn't matter what part of the blade I use...I think maybe you just need to get a feel in your hands for what the puck is going to do. For instance, sometimes I have time to "sling" a long pass, sometimes I only have time to "snap" a pass, but it's always just by feel...

Koivulchuk: Let's hear it.. how good is that curve for shooting? ;)

And how big a difference is there between it and a Koho 23 curve? which is a huge toe curve aswel.