Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aussie Joe

Koho One piece

I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the Koho composite one piece that is going around with the Jagr curve? Hope someone can assit me..... Also who is the current distributor for Koho gear in Australia?

Haven't seen the OPS, but we just got some of the 4460 shafts in store the other day. The intermediates are extra long, and they have grip texture similar to the Tri Flex Golds. Seem pretty nice, but different to how they are listed in the catalogue.

As for getting Koho in Australia, it will be the same people that do CCM. I don't know who that is, but I've seen CCM gear on most of the Aussie web-sites I've looked at, so they should be able to get them.

I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the Koho composite one piece that is going around with the Jagr curve? Hope someone can assit me..... Also who is the current distributor for Koho gear in Australia?

They are longer than "normal" and have a very large shaft diameter.

I didn't like the feel at all. The blade didn't seem that great, the shaft diameter was fairly large, and it was pretty heavy. But my shot seemed to be very good with it. I equate it to an M-1 with slightly worse feel. The shaft is right up there if the shape and weight is fine with you.